• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Mafia Idea Center

There shoudl be a mafia game that gives them a role based upon their expierience. Let's say I was playing. I'd get a some-what shitty role. If Mai was playing, she'd get an awesome role. The more expirienced you are, the better the role you get.
I've been thinking of making a Meta-Mafia, but with roles randomized as per normal.

So you could, say, be assigned the "Experient Dude" role or the "Village Idiot" regardless of your skill level.

There shoudl be a mafia game that gives them a role based upon their expierience. Let's say I was playing. I'd get a some-what shitty role. If Mai was playing, she'd get an awesome role. The more expirienced you are, the better the role you get.

Yeah, I don't really see how this could be objective. Meta-Mafia sounds interesting though.

I just thoroughly checked all the pages of the Mafia forum, and no one has made an FMA Mafia. :/
So, If I made it, would anyone join?

I am starting to think we are running out of mafia ideas... Cookie mafia? Who's the don? Double Choc. Chunk?

I think someone else should do a Song Choice mafia again, since it sorta died when I did it oops. And I wanna play.

ETA: Oh yeah and Dispy, they prolly though someone did an FMA mafia before because I did one on the old forums!

I am starting to think we are running out of mafia ideas... Cookie mafia? Who's the don? Double Choc. Chunk?

Obviously, the Mafia faction is called The Burnt, with Gives You Diarrhea and Projectile Vomit with an Extreme Case of Ugliness (or just Inedible) as the Don.

I do think that mafia is dying.

Activity for all games has dropped pretty much off the map.

Ways to revive it? Or is everyone just mafia'd out?

HOW ABOUT METROID MAFIA

'Specially Fusion >:]

Damn, I had an awesome idea a few days ago, but now I've forgotten it ζ_ζ

I think the battle of Asber is knocking the activity down...

Hmm, how about a mafia about...pizza? I have no more ideas...

That's pretty much it; I've been way more focused on ASB than mafia lately. It's not like I don't like it anymore, though, I've just been distracted. Sorry.

That's pretty much it; I've been way more focused on ASB than mafia lately. It's not like I don't like it anymore, though, I've just been distracted. Sorry.
Same, except I've also been preoccupied with numerous other activities, some Christmas-related and others not.

And in my case this is just slightly more troublesome as I happen to have a game that I should be modding.

I've just been way to busy with other stuff, like my story, school, that shit. Maybe during Christmas break people will return to mafia? Maybe...

Christmas...That's it! A christmas mafia! Activity will sure to get at least a bit better if we have a Christmas mafia!

I've been preoccupied with being a useless piece of shit all day and playing all these games.

How about Zelda Mafia?

I'm new to Mafia, so I'd probably need help, but the idea for a Pokemon: Final mutation mafia has been in my head all day.

Hmm? Hmm?
*Nudge*

P:FM mafia would be good, but you got to find out a way to make it happen.

Once again, Christmas mafia? Idea=Good?

Back
Top Bottom