• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Mafia Idea Center

If you can find out how to give roles to the characters based off of them, then make the game. Sorry, but I'm too busy to help and I was planning to join...

I have been abnormally busy lately with school and now that I'm done I should be a little less so, but still I have some things that will be keeping me busy over the break like a game project I'll be working on... by the way I will get to advancing my mafia game within the next day or so.

Pizza mafia no. Pokemon Final Mutation mafia, if you can get it to work. Christmas mafia will most likely extend beyond christmas but it's worth a shot.

I keep intending to revive TV Tropes mafia. I just keep going back and forth on how it would be best to arrange it.

My current best idea is to open a new sign-up thread, give everybody who signs up and was alive in the old game the same role they used to have, and randomly assign the remaining living roles to everyone else. Except maybe we should revive nonliving roles, too. Or something.

I will do the Christmas Mafia, sign up in a bit.

Thank god, I was hoping someone would do that so I wouldn't. I'm too busy to make a sign up, xD

I got another idea; Apocalypes Mafia? Where the innocents have a certain amount of days to destroy the mafia, or everyone loses.

I was thinking a Mafia with roles based on several Anime characters from a lot of different series.
Thoughts?

EDIT: I was planning on making it, I just wanted a rough estimate of the participation I would get.

Ooooh I have an idea! Phoenix Wright mafia... so the mafia would be the real killers, and then everyone else would be innocent - but there'd be two innocent factions, the prosecution and the defense. I'm not entirely sure how it would work, but it might be fun.

Anyone else think it'd be fun or have an idea how it could work?

Mr. Moon~ Glace already made two of Anime Mafia, titled "Anichoice Mafia".

Newton~ Seems like a good idea. :)

Why does MKMafia make me think of Mario Kart Mafia?...

I have an idea! In a world where Derpy Hooves rules al-*shot* No seriously, how about a mafia where Derpy Hooves and other backround ponies (Like Lyra and Bon Bon) are the mafia, and the innocents are ones that appear often, like the Cutie Mark Crusaders, the mane cast, Spike, etc.

Good idea or not?

OK, here's another idea for a mafia game. Four words;

Mario Kart 7 Mafia.

So basically you pick a power up (Star, Squid, Mushrooms, Banana, etc) and then you get a random character from the games (So there are 16 characters you play as in the video game, so you get your alignment from one of the 16 characters.). Your power up determines your role, your character determines your alignment.

Your objective is to get through the course Rainbow Road (that goes in sections, not laps) and to get the opposing team disqualified (killed, in mafia terms)

Back
Top Bottom