• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Mafia Idea Center

How about an ASB mafia where every night you get two or three actions and a condition, and the GM refs it?

Condition?

A whole reffing... would be a bit much, considering everything, and in ASB pokemon live a lot longer.

But if we can make this work, it'd be awesome.

Plus we basically had that with realistic pokémafia, but that pretty much failed because everyone was too overpowered and the mafia was at a super disadvantage.

EDIT: Ok, it's official, I'll run mafia awards again (starting NOVEMBER 1st!), but I want it to be a group effort here.

Last edited:
Plus we basically had that with realistic pokémafia, but that pretty much failed because everyone was too overpowered and the mafia was at a super disadvantage.

EDIT: Ok, it's official, I'll run mafia awards again (starting NOVEMBER 1st!), but I want it to be a group effort here.

I'll help!

About the asb mafia/ mafia asb, maybe someone could do mafia asb using this forum, with typical mafia game size and asb style reffing. Possibly with the option to choose any Pokemon in the sign up thread so that people who are new to asb and veterans start out on equal footing.

When did I say that....*searches* Wow, late to the punch, I posted that over a year ago. :/

We had an attempt at a Buffy mafia. It died. Terribly.

I'm thinking about doing a "Historically Innacurate" mafia as my next game, with the roles being semi-bastardly roles based on various historical figures.

Send me a message if you have any requests.

How about a Glitch Pokemon mafia? Or a mafia game based on a certain generation of Pokemon. We could start with the first gen and work our way up, like the Song Mafias.

I'm thinking about doing a "Historically Innacurate" mafia as my next game, with the roles being semi-bastardly roles based on various historical figures.

Send me a message if you have any requests.

How about a Glitch Pokemon mafia? Or a mafia game based on a certain generation of Pokemon. We could start with the first gen and work our way up, like the Song Mafias.

yes

I'm up for that.

Incidentally, would anyone like a Nuzlocke mafia?

How would that work?

(Also I don't think the glitch mafia has room for very satisfying sequels, but, eh.)

How would that work?

(Also I don't think the glitch mafia has room for very satisfying sequels, but, eh.)

It'd have two factions: Two people being the leader of their faction and twelve people playing as Pokemon, six of them on each faction. Every night phase, they'd have a choice on what they'd want to do: Grind an extra level, prevent themselves from being lynched in the morning, or to give a level to their teammate. A Pokemon cannot be killed at night by a Pokemon of a lower level, and the game ends when one faction "whites out".

It'd have two factions: Two people being the leader of their faction and twelve people playing as Pokemon, six of them on each faction. Every night phase, they'd have a choice on what they'd want to do: Grind an extra level, prevent themselves from being lynched in the morning, or to give a level to their teammate. A Pokemon cannot be killed at night by a Pokemon of a lower level, and the game ends when one faction "whites out".

That just seems awfully...I don't know. But it just doesn't seem like it would turn out well?

> implying I made this up on the spot
> implying that you're right

I just thought it up... eh heh heh... Someone else can host it and make it better, if they want.

So... I found this on MafiaScum and was wondering if anyone would want something similar for us here.

Is anyone planning a new mafia game soon? I was just kinda curious.

Hmm...It be cool to have a Manga Mixup Mafia. Imagine if Tohru from Fruits basket was mafia. I'd die laughing!

Back
Top Bottom