• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Mafia: The Game [MAFIA WIN]

Re: Mafia: The Game [Day 2]

Hmm, we do really need to lynch somebody. I would suggest someone who hasn't posted here much - people checking the thread often are less likely to be sending in their night actions late, and so less likely to be the lazy mafia. I guess. Whatever, we need to lynch someone. :b

So if nobody else has any valuable information... I'm gonna go with, eh, Mai (retracted). I would 100% go for someone who hasn't posted at all, but they're going to get offed automatically anyway if they haven't participated yet.

Last edited:

I gotta say, though, I understand EE's death, sorta. I mean, just look at the attention she's getting in other mafias.

What is a naïve doctor, again?

ehhh, sure, why not? RespectTheBlade

Ahh I edited my post ;A; Lynching him would be pointless, given that he's going to die at night anyway due to inactivity.

A naive doctor is told that they're a doctor with failed heals. So, basically, they're just a regular townie, but don't know it.

Naive doctor?

._.

This could be bad, depending on if the mafia stop being lazy and get really lucky...

Umm... Who to lynch?

PEOPLE WHO HAVEN'T POSTED (correct me if I'm wrong)

Mai
RespectTheBlade
Polymetric Sesquialtera'
Squirrel

RNG says: 2

Mai
Polymetric Sesquialtera'
Squirrel

RNG says: 1

Polymetric Sesquialtera'
Squirrel

P comes before S in the alphabet.

Squirrel

Squirrel posted a few times in Day 1. So did Mai, I believe.
Besides as Cirrus said, lynching people who haven't posted is a waste of a lynch in this game, because they get killed off for inactivity anyway.

Oh ^_^'

Ah well. I recall my vote.

But... we've gotta do something. So if abstaining isn't and option, and inactivity isn't...

Meh, I got a theory but after I say anything people will resort to ' Lynch HER~!!! D:<' and a bandwagon will start. those things just don't stop rolling after at least 3 people :P TCoD effect, I guess XD

Can they still cause healer clash? Or are their pills placebos?

Who knows! Which is why I wouldn't rule it out and assume it's a healer clash. For a healer clash, both doctors would likely be normal; why would they, when we probably already have a weak doctor in the game? We could have a CPR doctor, an insane doctor, any of the secret roles Blaziking linked to, I don't see why he'd choose to have at least two normal doctors.

Could be a mafia doctor and weak townie doctor, which would explain the "opposing" medicines. Also, why would EE have red crosses on her hands if it were a healer clash? She was targetted by the mafia.

Mafia doctor and weak doctor clash. I'm just saying that it probably isn't a normal doctor clash - she was targetted by the mafia (it's unlikely all this happened to one person on one night), and the medicine was specifically "opposing". Not an overdose, but "opposing". That just seems peculiar to me.

But then why would she be holding two pill bottles?

Perhaps one was from a Faith Healer and it failed to work. Or it was from an insane doctor and it killed her instead of healing her. Or there's still the option of two regular doctors and a healer clash on the table.

In any case, I agree we need to get the ball rolling on the lynches. I'll go with Cirrus and vote Mai for the time being.

I'll wait a little longer before lynching Mai.

Quick question, as this is my first game of Mafia. What sort of activity justifies a role claim?

EDIT-

InvaderSyl said:
P comes before S in the alphabet.

Squirrel

Oh? You've replied to at least one of my replies in the past, so shouldn't you know that I've posted? I know you took it back, and this might just be paranoia, but isn't that a bit suspicious?

Last edited:

[...] and the medicine was specifically "opposing". Not an overdose, but "opposing". That just seems peculiar to me.
I know that sometimes in fantasy-themed Mafia games the doctors are wizards or whatever and have "opposing" healing magic, and that's the justification for healerclash there. Maybe here we have two normal doctors who happen to be giving two different medications which happen to have a lethal combination (kind of like alcohol and sleeping pills in the real world).

I'll wait a little longer before lynching Mai.

Quick question, as this is my first game of Mafia. What sort of activity justifies a role claim?

EDIT-

Oh? You've replied to at least one of my replies in the past, so shouldn't you know that I've posted? I know you took it back, and this might just be paranoia, but isn't that a bit suspicious?

People forget things after a while, especially when you have to do homework, animate, and write a play XD

I are sorry D:

I already withdraw that, by the way. In fact, it wasn't bolded so it probably didn't count anyway XD

I'm made of fail today, eh? o3o

I GTG

Um yes don't lynch me please! I'm innocent, if needed I could roleclaim.

Well if you have an important role, whenever you find information you think is worth the risk of roleclaiming. If you're an inspector, when you find a mafia member, perhaps.

Ahah, this is also my first game of mafia. :D It's fun!

I know that sometimes in fantasy-themed Mafia games the doctors are wizards or whatever and have "opposing" healing magic, and that's the justification for healerclash there. Maybe here we have two normal doctors who happen to be giving two different medications which happen to have a lethal combination (kind of like alcohol and sleeping pills in the real world).

Gah, this is why being inexperienced sucks. I didn't know about this opposing magic. I don't think this game will be using it though, since we're using the exact roles from the place Blaziking linked, and EE had physical medicine. But it's a good point, we should probably remember it.

Um yes don't lynch me please! I'm innocent, if needed I could roleclaim.

Hmmm... why haven't you discussed more, then, even if you didn't have any information? ):

Hmmm... why haven't you discussed more, then, even if you didn't have any information? ):

Because I am lazy and such. I join a lot of mafia games and forget about them too. Also, I don't notice when things start and then have trouble jumping in because of lack of stuff to say.

Which probably means I should go look at my other mafia games.

This was the important part of my post, not the magic.

Back
Top Bottom