• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Mafia: The Game [MAFIA WIN]

Re: Mafia: The Game [Day 2]

This was the important part of my post, not the magic.

Well, yeah, there's always still the possibility that's two real doctors having a clash. But that's just one possibility of many that we have.

I'm not sure what we should do about lynching now. :/ With the inactivity rule, there are a few people who should be dying in the night anyway, but that doesn't help at all. I'm sorry, Mai, but I'm going to stick by my vote... mainly 'cause there's just nothing else I can think of doing that'd be fairer...

D:

Hmm well then. :/

I am/ was bulletproof, by the way. Cannot be killed by anything at night. That's kind of all I can give you, but whatever. If I end up not dying I'll be fine.

Nyeeeh. Well. Since I really don't want to die I'll abstain and see if that keeps me from getting killed. If not, bye guys.

Sorrryyy. ): Eh. If the rest of you want to vote for someone else, that's fine, I'll switch votes if there aren't enough to be majority.

I was kinda worried you were an inspector, Mai; if there IS an inspector, which there probably is, could you please tell us if you find something suspicious? D: We really need some leads!

Wish granted. An innocent victory still means I win, so...

Lynch Pig-Serpent.
Unless I'm an insane inspector (flipped), in which case Meowth is mafia. But I don't think I am.

Wish granted. An innocent victory still means I win, so...

Lynch Pig-Serpent.
Unless I'm an insane inspector (flipped), in which case Meowth is mafia. But I don't think I am.
You aren't.
But then I would say that, wouldn't I? :p

Last edited:

Gotcha. Pig-Serpent.

If you're an insane inspector, we know who to lynch next!

(Even though, if you're mafia, you could just say anyone's name, and use the excuse of "but I was an insane inspector!" afterwards. :| I can't help but be suspicious! Why didn't you come out with this information earlier? Was it really just fear of being targetted?)

Last edited:

Deciding whether or not role claiming was the best idea. If I could survive for a few more nights, I might be able to get more info. If I confessed now, I'd be more likely to get killed.
And the possibility that a correct lynch of Mai (since she hadn't adequately defended herself before a couple of posts ago) and then giving out the info would get two members of the mafia down, whereas giving out Pig-Serpent would just be one.
Some kind of cross between those two.

(Even though, if you're mafia, you could just say anyone's name, and use the excuse of "but I was an insane inspector!" afterwards. :| I can't help but be suspicious! Why didn't you come out with this information earlier? Was it really just fear of being targetted?)

Coming out as inspector, especially this early, is a pretty risky move unless you know quite a few mafiosi. So yeah. :p

Anyway might as well clear my name. Pig-Serpent.

Bandwagon= Pig-Serpent

I kinda feel like role claiming, but then again I don't.
Just depends.

Well, can't stop the bandwagon, so heck, why not?

Pig-serpent

*tries to stop bandwagon* Superbird *gets crushed by bandwagon* Pig-Serpent.

Lynch thyself, eh? XD

I know it's a joke but you just know someone will pull the alien card -_-

Lynch thyself, eh? XD

I know it's a joke but you just know someone will pull the alien card -_-

At least we're safe for now. No evidence of an alien, with a consistent nightly death toll so far (Since Midnight had no red X's on hands, more evidence against the idea of two factions).

I swear, if you start thinking I'm an alien—

For the record, it was an attempt at humor.

I know. It was a segway joke XD

Eh, I've been reading too much Bob and George :P

ROLECLAIM: I am one of an insane about of doctors.

Seeing as I didn't guard Emerald, there's at least 1-2 other doctors out there, and the only other thing I could do would be Meowth

I'm dead anyway soon.

Sorry bout' that, fellow citizen. D:

An insane amount of doctors? Well, that makes sense...

How many is an insane amount, per say? XD

Umm...

Eh, Respect the Blade. Speak now or forever until the game is over hold your peace.

Definately makes sense. And I thought it was just dumb luck XD

Back
Top Bottom