• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Mafia: The Game [MAFIA WIN]

Re: Mafia: The Game [Day 2]

I don't know, but to me, it seems like Pig-serpent is trying to cover up. The 5-ish thing makes it a bit more plausible to me, but...

How do you know there are 5-ish doctors if you only know that there are 3 for sure?

For now I don't want to vote; I'll let Pig-serpent defend himself first.

did I ever say I knew there are 5 doctors?
No, I was just guessing, seeing as the way this game is turning out.
If I'm right, we don't really need me much, but after you kill me go after Meowth cause I'm pretty sure I'm dead anyway.

5ish I guess

How do you know? *Roleclaim time* I'm a doctor and I wasn't told anything about how many of us there are.

I think he's just bluffing. Let's lynch him.

EDIT: Ninja'd. Question and roleclaim now moot. But I still think he's bluffing.

Whoa. Well, we were already going to go after Meowth if Pig-Serpent flips innocent, weren't we? And if the mafia don't kill Squirrel (unlikely) then we can still use her for inspection, as long as we remember she's insane.

Although I get the impression I'm going to be offed soon for discussing so much ):

So did I >.<

So 3 people contributing to a clash?

That explains a lot...

EDIT:

Oh snap...

Roleclaim >.<

Eh, they can't kill us all at once :P

Syl, on the next night, you heal me and I'll heal you, that way we'll both survive (and if we don't, we'll know that one of us is some kind of Naive Doctor, doctor-who-kills-his-patients, or is lying). It doesn't look like Pig-serpent will survive this day whether he is Mafia or not. If there are any other doctors out there, DON'T heal either me or InvaderSyl.

If there are a lot more doctors out there and we don't mind sacrificing one for the sake of keeping our (insane) inspector around, we can arrange it in a chain, so that one of us heals Squirrel, a second doctor heals the first one, and so on. The last doctor in the chain won't get healed and the Mafia will know it won't get healed so they'll be likelier to kill it, but at least it'd keep our inspector in. But I'm not fond of that plan unless we have enough doctors to do it for several nights.

Ok. I'll agree with that. And if I do turn out to be a naive doctor ( because Superbird's still alive, so I can't be doctor-who-kills-her-patients. Healed night 0. ), well... meep.

But I most likely am not :P

Remember that you could still be doctors-who-kill-their-patients, if there's a 50% chance of it - like a CPR doctor.

Actually wait, 50% is insane doctor... CPR doctor only heals when that person is attacked. Which makes my brain confused >.< It's unlikely we have more than one normal doctor, right?

Or, this whole situation could be all of us are doctors after all.

One thing's for sure, this is all just one big Mind Screwdriver

Last edited:

Actually wait, 50% is insane doctor... CPR doctor only heals when that person is attacked. Which makes my brain confused >.< It's unlikely we have more than one normal doctor, right?
Well, if we have "5-ish" overall then we must have two or more of at least one sanity. Unless I'm forgetting some.

...different cop and doctor sanities make everything so confusing :c They're totally going in my next Mafia game

Can't rule out a mafia doctor interfering either. The healer clash had X's on the victim's hands, remember?
And insane doctors, and.... -explodes-

I'm dead anyway, but I don't fear the reaper.

As a doctor I perscribe moar cowbell.

Syl, on the next night, you heal me and I'll heal you, that way we'll both survive (and if we don't, we'll know that one of us is some kind of Naive Doctor, doctor-who-kills-his-patients, or is lying). It doesn't look like Pig-serpent will survive this day whether he is Mafia or not. If there are any other doctors out there, DON'T heal either me or InvaderSyl.

If there are a lot more doctors out there and we don't mind sacrificing one for the sake of keeping our (insane) inspector around, we can arrange it in a chain, so that one of us heals Squirrel, a second doctor heals the first one, and so on. The last doctor in the chain won't get healed and the Mafia will know it won't get healed so they'll be likelier to kill it, but at least it'd keep our inspector in. But I'm not fond of that plan unless we have enough doctors to do it for several nights.

So the chain goes Syl <-> Jack_the_PumpkinKing, and some other has to heal Squirrel? Who knows if there's some other, though? 4 doctors seems kind of unlikely in a game of 18 people.

The town has a very in-depth discussion, in which many revelations are made, with various people claiming various things, resulting in accusations of murder, witchcraft, and adultery! Well, aside from the whole "witchcraft" and "adultery part.

Eventually, democracy reigns, and Pig-Serpent is decided upon to be executed. Unfortunately for the town, they had never done an execution before, so they had to take a few moments to consider exactly what they were going to do. Eventually they decided to simply bash him on the head with assorted pots and pans until he eventually stopped moving.

Pig-serpent is dead. He was not mafia.

Suddenly, three bodies fall from the air, seemingly from out of nowhere. No one recognizes these people, but one of them strikes them as a bit odd.

Minnow is dead. They were not mafia

Polymetric Sesquialtera is dead. They were not mafia

RespectTheBlade is dead. They were mafia.

24 hours to send in night actions. Let's not have to extend it this time around.

Back
Top Bottom