• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Mafia: The Game [MAFIA WIN]

Re: Mafia: The Game [Night 2]

The town wakes up the next morning, shocked by the days previous events. They all rise at the break of day to see what sight awaits them in the town. Indeed, there wasn't anything out of the ordinary for once in the morning.

Well, aside from the body of Squirrel who was apparently shot in the head and has to red X's on her hands.

Squirrel is dead. She was not mafia.

48 hours for discussion or until a majority is reached.

Re: Mafia: The Game [Day 3]

Aww...

WELL, we got 1 mafia, but -3 innocents. Not. Good.

At least Jack and I aren't dead, so we aren't mafia doctors/doctors-who-kill-their-patients. :P

We need to get moving, and we're down an inspector. RNG lynch?

Pig-serpent flipped innocent, which means Squirrel was probably insane, which means we lynch Meowth.

I'll bandwagon on that one. Meowth.

Oh, and I'm sort of assuming that, from the patterns, mafia kills have the red 'x'.

Sure. Meowth.

Unless you're actually just mafia hiding behind a disguise of being insane. :/

....what. Looks like Meowth was terrorist. At least we have one terrorist down, and I think RespecttheBlade was a mafia killed for inactivity.

Well, oh shoot...

Well... This is unexpected.

So.. we should probably lynch someone else. Not really much to say, here...

Meep ._.

There is only a short amount of discussion before the townspeople immediately begin pointing fingers. Literally. And they were all in the direction of Meowth. Unfortunately for Jack_the_PumpkinKing, he was standing crazy close to Meowth when Meowth decided to set off a bomb, killing them both.

BOOM! Like happy festival fireworks, ya?

Meowth is dead. He was mafia.

Jack_the_PumpkinKing is dead. He was not mafia.

...You've still got about 36 hours for discussion or until you reach a verdict.

...Wait a sec, isn't the terrorist supposed to show up not—

Well, whatever. Your game, your rules.

Hey, in the mafia role site Blaziking's using, terrorist is listed as "pro-mafia". So yeah.

...erm. Since we no longer have an inspector, or at least one that hasn't role-claimed, I have no idea what we're going to do now. I feel surrounded by mafia. ):

Hopefully there's another inspector around...?

Let's not stay at a standstill for so long... but who should we lynch? Maybe lynch inactive or something?

Inactive may not work, because sometimes the internet connection decides to go out >.<

JUST NOW, I get it back... D:

Who to lynch...

Umm... go with what we know to be innocent and then RNG? I don't know Dx

Aww... our Insane Inspector died. No idea what to do now.
Also, I wasn't notified of the game going into Day 3 for some reason.

After a rather discussionless day, with two more bodies added to the body count, the town fails to come to a conclusion of who to lynch.

Nobody was lynched.

You have 24 hours to send in night actions.

(Also I just realized that I forgot to send out the day notification. oopsies)

Re: Mafia: The Game [Night 4]

OOPSIES. I was waiting for night actions that I needed to not wait for. And I was lazy.

Yeah, so InvaderSyl is dead with a shot in the head an red X's.

InvaderSyl is dead. She was not mafia

48 hours or majority blah blah blah you know the drill.

Re: Mafia: The Game [Day 4]

Well, this was pretty predictable, seeing as Jack was killed by Meowth the terrorist...

Why not lynch inactive? There's not much else to do. I'd say.. Dave Strider because I don't remember him posting at all.

Last edited:

Arg, sorry! I really don't pay much attention and don't post much either. Sorry! I'd rather not be lynched, and I have a maybe useful role, please don't kill me!

...oh sorry! Hehe. Then I'll retract that lynch vote.

Then... I dunno. What's your role?

Back
Top Bottom