• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Magikarp: the Gathering

greatgreat: That's what I put to take me to the main page. It didn't return a 404. I'm still stuck at what you do next, though.
Shiny Spoink: Did you already input Oct. 13? If you did, it should either redirect you or give you a link to the site mascots page. Once you get there, view the source. Oh, and make sure you didn't skip any steps.

That's the point. It's a bunch of Magikarp kicking Deoxys' ass. It's all ridiculously overblown.

I'm at the mascot page, where Magikarp is gone,, and I looked in the source code for "Water, one would assume...". Now what? DP water locations?

Argh. I feel like I'm not getting something other people are. I'm on the error report stage, and have gotten the 'infectedmagikarp' clue. I've tried sending the report to Butterfree, but nothing happened. Did I do something wrong or skip a step?

Espeonrules, don't worry. D: I'm only a bit ahead of you, I believe. Why don't you PM me or something and we can see where it went wrong?

Does it still work at the part where you have to go to D/P locations even though it was majorly updated? 'cause it doesn't seem to be working for me.
Maybe I just forgot what to do there...

Sorry if I'm bothering anyone, but I really want to complete Magikarp: tG, and I've read this whole thread back and forth but I really can't seem to garner the answers from the discussion in this thread. So, could someone maybe just give a list of all the answers, please? Yes, I'm one of these people who gains pleasure from just following a list of instructions like a zombie and derives odd pleasure from it. Just no plot spoilers, please? But if it isn't possible, just say so and I'll go and bother some other people. Sorry for any inconveniences caused by this.

For one thing, there's no actual 'answers'.
Second of all, as this has no reward or placement in the Hall of Fame for completing it, the only point of it is to find out how to complete it on your own with a few hints here and there.

I'm having problems. I have the first two clues: On the main page, which I think may refer to the archives or something old, and on the page for Magikarp: The Gathering. Can't find much else. I'm still focusing on that first clue.

For some reason my computer won't see the second ash. I have the Torkoal Style Ash and I have found Volcaryu on the fake pokemon but it won't find the ash. Do I have to be on a certian style or do something when I find the first ash.
Edit: Nevermind Got it.
Edit: Finished

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom