• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Marons Sprites!

The flying cubone is on its way :)

EDIT: hehe... something like this?;
flying10.png

Last edited:
Sweet! :3 I like the cubone-skarmory mix; honestly I was thinking you'd use the generic articuno wings. btw, it's for my pokémon type quiz and the pokémon quiz results I got. :P But sankyuu anyways! Maybe I'll come back later.

Oh, nice ditto btw. Although,you might want to make a little more movement besides the mouth and eyes widening. It's pretty sweet though :D

Could I have one of those crazy whatsits? A Porygon Z, please, but as for colour changing, could you just have the eyes flashing white?

Can you do a crazy animation for Alakazam, please? Instead of a recolour, could you give it a purple, aura-ish glow?

How long do those take you?

Anyways, can I request one? A mudkip, and can you make it go just a little faster?

Not so long, it´s just about 7-8 sprites to do.

little faster? if you mean less sprites, so sure.

Last edited:
Can you make a crazy Mew animation thing where it flickers between shiny and normal?
And a crazy Mewtwo animation thing that flashes rainbow!

Thanks!

Here´s Mew and Mewtwo
mew10.gif
mewtwu10.gif

that Mewtwo-rainbow is pretty crappy, I don´t use to do rainbows... ah well.

I loves my crazy animations!May I put them in my army?

Bellossom animation that flashes this sprite:

pinkbellossomrs3.png

Please!

Back
Top Bottom