• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

[MATURE] Fetishes?

Pretty sure no one here's exceptionally intelligent on any level, scuzi.

And Alexi, I'm sorry I can't reccomend much, but Freud or Kinsey are good for anything sex-related. It's a shame Kinsey never got around to writing his planned book on fetishes but you can find plenty about the stuff scattered in his writing. Lots of stuff experienced first-hand too so it's reliable.
Freud was one of the first to really confront sexuality on a psychological standpoint and although he's very outdated he's probably still a good read.
I've heard good things about Foucault but don't take me my word for it. Don't really know what he wrote about to be honest.

Heehee! Read something by the Marquis de Sade.
This.

I'm still reeling and I read 120 Days of Sodom months ago ugggh
Alternately, watch the film!
When I have enough time/courage I'll read Justine and Juliette as well. De Sade was the creepiest motherfucker in the history of ever.

it's not chiefly about fetishes, but you could read story of the eye. it's incredibly bizarre; my stomach's still churning and i read it around thanksgiving.

i guess it's time to add...

crossdressing. yeah. i never wanted to admit it, but i enjoy it, greatly...
guess i'll bite.

i also have a... thing for crossdressing.

it's not like a lifestyle choice or whatever, it's just something i find kinda hot in its own creepy way.

i must admit that i feel a little guilty about it for some stupid reason. i mean, i don't *think* my parents would go ballistic if they find out; they're pretty cool with the idea of me bringing home a guy, but i dunno. i don't want to test their tolerance too far. :/

unfortunately, my stash of paraphernalia is not terribly well-hidden. no-one ever looks there for anything, but it's still pretty much out in the open. if anyone stumbles across it... well, yeah.

Last edited:
to be fair, it is a lot easier to get away with crossdressing as a girl.

which is really unfair :(
tbh, i find it hard to imagine a female crossdresser. most guy clothes seem to be unisex anyway.

at a stretch, tuxes and top hats? seems more comical than erotic. :/

edit: and yeah, it is bloody unfair. D:

I really can't believe I'm posting here... Oh well, here goes nothing :/.

Guys in suits. Probably because of my obsession with Death Note. Light is so damn sexy in a dress <3
Oral.
Rape, to some extent.
First kiss. (Especially between guys)
Biting sounds appealing. I really want a boyfriend :(

Umm... I guess I can't call this a fetish, but I love colourful socks, gloves, hats and scarves.

Oh, and guy-on-guy. Or yaoi *Drools*
Any kind of guyxguy action.

... I really shouldn't like stuff like this. I'm fucking 14 years old D:. Oh well. Can't really do anything aboutit, can I? :/

pffff it's fine, who cares how old you are. mmm. it is a lot easier to get away with if you're female, i mean, i guess i sort of crossdress, i wear a lot of guys shirts and stuff. nobody really cares though.

...yeah yaoi is pretty nice btw. :\

... I really shouldn't like stuff like this. I'm fucking 14 years old D:. Oh well. Can't really do anything aboutit, can I? :/

hi, welcome to puberty, don't be ashamed, that is a silly construct perpetuated by a society that makes taboo out of everything.

Bondage, majorly, heavy tied down bondage. Also doing it in Japanese, that's another one of mine.

HU-WHUH

Someone has the same fetish as I x.x

Some people might see it as some sick kinda smut, but I just like it for some reason. I particularly like it when someone's put into some life-threatening situation, but they don't have the means to escape due... >.>

Go ahead 'n call me sicko, I don't care >P

I also have a thing for thighs. I don't like them fat, or skinny, they need to be just right. Like my girlfriend's >.>

Latex/rubber = bonus points

.. I really shouldn't like stuff like this. I'm fucking 14 years old D:. Oh well. Can't really do anything aboutit, can I? :/

Don't be silly, there's nothing that you 'shouldn't' be thinking about. Don't feel bad or ashamed about it, what you're doing is perfectly natural and normal.

Also yes biting is a lot of fun. :3

OH DAYUM, I forgot 2 major, major, important fetish that should never be forgotten;

Girls in leotards...

And catgirls...

You can call me a perv now.

Kind of getting a thing for furry. Not fursuits (God no), but anthropomorphic art.

Also, blindfolds. Very, very much blindfolds. <3

Back
Top Bottom