• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

[MATURE] Fetishes?

...Wow yet another one I realized I have after thinking about it for a while. This one's kind of minor for me, but I think it's unique enough to bring up: piercings. Not the appearance of them (That would depend on the person and the piercing. Some look good, but some are ew.), but the actual act of getting pierced.

It's kind of weird...it started when I made an impromptu decision to get my ear cartilage pierced at an actual parlor, so it was done with a needle. I made myself relax, maybe a little too much, as it ended up feeling kind of good. In that way. The whole experience was kind of symbolic, the anticipation and the sharp burst of pain before an oddly pleasant afterglow (a slight burning sensation), aside from the obvious "lol penetration" bit. Plus, I got a pretty kickass earring (It's a dragon that cuffs onto the lower part of the ear and has ruby eyes). The good news is that if I ever want another piercing I won't be very nervous. :3

I dunno. Just something I realized. >_>

Last edited:
That's pretty awesome, Skymin. XP

I found out a new one early this morning. I *love* to be crushed. I was messing with my boyfriend and he pinned me down. He weighs like 400 pounds (not exaggerating), and man, it felt soooo nice. <3

Flat chests (Though breasts are ok)
Maid/butler-and-master relationships
Femdom and maledom
Some bondage
Bloomers
Armpits
Futas
Lolis (2D variety, 3D is no no)
Shotas (See above)
Traps
Yuri
Gangbangs
Animal girls (catgirls, doggirls, bunnygirls etc.)
Incest (ONII-CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN)
Feet
Vampires
Gore weirdly turns me on a little

Stuff I don't normally find hot but I still felt a little turned on include pregnancy, penis-in-penis, melting girls, decapitations while having sex, minigirls etc.

Yeah, this is all I can think of at the moment.

All types of animal girls, most guro, BITING OMFG BITING BITING BITING!, Dewgong (yes you!) i recently started enjoying smaller breasts, not small small, but you know, normal sized, not small not big.... Ummm Cum.... :> , ummm thats all i can think of for now.... Oh! Cat ears on girls, real girls. With cat ears :))

Vladmir, i was just sitting here thinking about that,
those guys think its hot to break their partner's neck while fucking them, how about after sex... " oh fuck...Marlene?.....Mar....? DAMNIT NOT AGAIN!"

what's with all these people who like their partners to die during sex it's fucking disgusting
what's with all these people who like to stick penises in their partner's vagina during sex it's fucking disgusting

>:)

haha. Epic. Great book by the way, ha just kidding, i found it morally upheaving, who am i kidding? I have no morals.
Yeah I mean it was a good book but that doesn't make it not weird ):

what's with all these people who like to stick penises in their partner's vagina during sex it's fucking disgusting

>:)
er
errr
errrrr
d-do you honestly not see that this is a terrible comparision ):

er
errr
errrrr
d-do you honestly not see that this is a terrible comparision ):
no

it's just saying that "each to his own". what you might find kinky, others find disgusting. and what you find disgusting, others find kinky.

i'm personally not a fan of my partner dying during intercourse, but that's not the point.

vanilla sex isn't kinky though? it's completely normal whereas if you want to cut the limbs off your partner or kill them you should seek mental help.
do we want a repeat of the boston strangler.

I understand what you're saying Valdmir, but just because I have this weird urge to see it, *drawn , mind you.* doesn't mean I want to go get my girlfriend, have sex, while cutting her arms off, and yes, it was a good book. Just strange....very...very...strange. *curls up in a ball and cries* and Freud is very good, i love his viewpoints , Freud is fucking win.

Looking back at my old list, it really could use revising; but over time I've realized that anything that involves me being completely dominated and thoroughly horrified will probably do it for me. Being completely subject to the whim of another person is hot.

Of course, I do have the odd clothing fetish or whatever that has nothing to do with what I just said, but yeah. :V

Back
Top Bottom