• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Mew Disguiser Mafia [D2]

Re: Mew Disguiser Mafia [D1]

*sigh*

You do know randy lynching on the first day is terrible, right? Let's see if you're lucky...

Espeon was sent to the Gulliotine. She died. What fell from her pocket was a magnifying glass and a Fedora.

Welp! D:

Espeon is dead. She was innocent.

48 hours for night actions.

Last edited:
Re: Mew Disguiser Mafia [D1]

God, take a fucking joke. And no one posts during the night phase. That's just...how you play, :P

Re: Mew Disguiser Mafia [N1]

Could you not be so profane? I mean, you're one of the younger members here and yet I basically see you swearing the most. Not that I have any particular issue with profane langage persay, but I don't think someone of your age, or anyone for that manner, should just throw it around like it doesn't mean anything. Because it does. There's a reason why only adults are supposed to be using suuch language, and it's often rude or offensive, or even both. Frankly I can't blame Richie for taking it offensively, because it sounded offensive.

So, please, could you not swear as much? I don't mind the occasional cuss when the situation warrants it, but you seem to be abusing the privalige.

*sigh* Fine. I'll stop cussing that much...And please don't post at the night phase. Please...

And I have zero night actions. :P

Don't forget your glass of milk before you sleep!

And I'm serious; I have no night actions. I know its only been five hours, but at the LEAST, half of you were online...:\

Yeah cause after that post you made, yeah modkill me I quit. You're tthe GM its not up to you to comment or criticize us for who we lynch. You're not a player.

Ok, <Insert Flavor Text Here> They find out Phantom is dead. (No, not modkill) She was presumed innocent after they checked her belongings.

Phantom is dead. Innocent.

48 hours for lynchings

I guess vote Richie because she simply walked into Mordor and typo gremlins devoured her spot on the player list.

I didn't think Richie was playing because she accidentl ythe list. But is a sad tale how she must die for it.

Mögest du frei sein Richie

Back
Top Bottom