• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Requests Open Mewtwo's Sprite Shop that is too freakishly long to be posted in so GO TO THE NEW ONE DANGIT

Re: Mewtwo's Sprite Shop!

pokedreamer - Blaziken Ice cream (taken by Silver)
Terry - Ground-Type Kyogre (taken by Silver) Arceus, Shaymin, and Regigigas chaos (Untaken)
wolftamer9 - zapdos/raikou/rayquaza/giratina(taken by ChaosTres)
Cyndaquil-Jolteon+Flareon infusion(untaken), Cyndaquil+Dialga splice (Taken by silver)
Zulo- Scene request (Taken by Mewtwo)
Cadet-regice chao(not taken)
Drifloon rocks- gardevoir pokeball(taken by Zulo) and gardevoir chao(not taken)
Flora and ashes- Pachirisu chao(not taken)

Hmmm... I suppose I'll take the Regice Chao, but just to test if I can do it. If I can't, I'll say so.

pokedreamer - Blaziken Ice cream (taken by Silver)
Terry - Ground-Type Kyogre (taken by Silver) Arceus, Shaymin, and Regigigas chaos (Untaken)
wolftamer9 - zapdos/raikou/rayquaza/giratina(taken by ChaosTres)
Cyndaquil-Jolteon+Flareon infusion(untaken), Cyndaquil+Dialga splice (Taken by silver)
Zulo- Scene request (Taken by Mewtwo)
Cadet-regice chao(Taken by Lucas755)
Drifloon rocks- gardevoir pokeball(taken by Zulo) and gardevoir chao(not taken)
Flora and ashes- Pachirisu chao(Taken by Mewtwo)

sorry very late, Zulo those sprites they are AMAZING!!!
Can I have a registeel Chao and a Skarmory/Gastrodon splice
lastly Mightyena Inferno, then i'll back off and wait till you have lowered the list

My Mightyena inferno,MINE!!!!!

...That means I'll do it.I'll also do the splice.And the Gardevoir chao.And the Jolteon/Flareon fusion.And Zulo's scene it done!

zulosceneid3.png

pokedreamer - Blaziken Ice cream (TAKEN by Silver)
Terry - Ground-Type Kyogre (TAKEN by Silver) Arceus, Shaymin, and Regigigas chaos (Untaken)
wolftamer9 - zapdos/raikou/rayquaza/giratina(TAKEN by ChaosTres)
Cyndaquil -Jolteon/Flareon fusion(TAKEN by Mewtwo), Cyndaquil+Dialga splice (TAKEN by silver)
Cadet - regice chao(TAKEN by Lucas755)
Drifloon rocks - gardevoir pokeball(taken by Zulo) and gardevoir chao(TAKEN by Mewtwo)
Flora and ashes - Pachirisu chao(TAKEN by Mewtwo)
alonsyalonso - Registeel Chao(untaken) Mightyena Inferno and Skarmory/Gastrodon fusion(TAKEN by Mewtwo)

Last edited:

That looks cool Mewtwo! I did ask for Mewtwo's pokemon to be black with red eyes, but I don't care now.

I'll try the pokeball once I finish my *groan* homework.

I didn't know that!*fixes it*

And should Mewtwo be black with red eyes?Or not?

I guess I'll just give up my requests. It seems that it will take quite a while for them to come up. Unless you are almost finish or already started I sugest that it is just given up ok?

Eh? No, that is unacceptable! I'll take your splice request myself, just so it will get done faster, and you can go off with the request you asked for. I'd take the infusion too, but Mewtwo apparently wants to do it.
EDIT: Here.
Diaquil.png

Sorry if it's not Dialga-y enough. I'll re-do it if you want.
The Request List
Terry - Ground-Type Kyogre (TAKEN by Silver) Arceus, Shaymin, and Regigigas chaos (Untaken)
wolftamer9 - zapdos/raikou/rayquaza/giratina(TAKEN by ChaosTres)
Cyndaquil -Jolteon/Flareon fusion(TAKEN by Mewtwo),
Drifloon rocks - gardevoir pokeball(taken by Zulo) and gardevoir chao(TAKEN by Mewtwo)
alonsyalonso - Registeel Chao(untaken) Mightyena Inferno and Skarmory/Gastrodon fusion(TAKEN by Mewtwo)

Last edited:

Sure, I'll do it after the pokeball! (which I'm doing.)

EDIT:
gardeball84303.bmp

Not my best...

redrelicanth17346.bmp

Last edited:

Thanks, it looks cool!
Except for one thing I just noticed- you spelled ultimate wrong =P Oh well. You should put that in your sig, you know, with your mew/mewtwo obsession.

Terry - Ground-Type Kyogre (TAKEN by Silver) Arceus, Shaymin, and Regigigas chaos (Untaken)wolftamer9 - zapdos/raikou/rayquaza/giratina(TAKEN by ChaosTres)
Cyndaquil -Jolteon/Flareon fusion(TAKEN by Mewtwo),
Drifloon rocks - gardevoir chao(TAKEN by Mewtwo)

Requests?

Back
Top Bottom