• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Requests Open Mewtwo's Sprite Shop that is too freakishly long to be posted in so GO TO THE NEW ONE DANGIT

Re: Mewtwo's Sprite Shop!

Cloud Blazicharangel...thing!
cloudblazicharangelthinyz2.png

Wow,I'm getting popular again!
OK,all requests taken!And I'mm adding to the list you can request:Animon!That's basically a Pokemon designed to look like an animal!This one has a form though:

Pokemon:
Animal:

Either you can specify both,just give me a Pokemon or just give me an animal!

And Blaziken will be kinda tough...So it will take me a while.Until then:
Requests closed!

Mewkachu.gif

Mewkachu's Mewkachu. I'll do pokedreamer's Blaziken chao next, and leave the other two requests for Mewtwo, since I have to go somewhere tommorow, and can't stay up too late doing sprites.
Edit: Actually, I can't do the Blaziken chao, since I have to go now, the head is being too difficult, and I don't want to steal Zulo's chao's head. Sorry.

Last edited:

Sure!I'm accepting any workers!*changes the fromt page because forgot to add Reventhas and now to add The Ultamite Pikachu*

Hmm... Strangness... I can finally see it. It looks good. Oh, and I forgot to specify, I would like the Ipod Espeon to be a R/S sprite.

Good thing you specifies now instead of later,because I haven't started it yet!I'm about to start working on requests,though!

Here's your horribly done Blaziken chao!
blazichaogu4.png

Because I only closed requests in count of the Blaziken Chao...
Requests Open again!

It's OK!And besides,I had some fun doing it,even though it was a pain in the butt!

Back
Top Bottom