• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open Mid Evolutionz!~

Thunder's eyes flicked open, and it released a few sparks. It spun around in all directions, releasing a small amount of electricity into the air. "Whatever," he said to himself, and suddenly stopped rotating. He looked exactly like a giant Pokeball. His home was a secret place in New Mauville that was activated by a hidden switch. So far, no one had found it.

----

Samuel had gotten up early. His mother had called him, but he was already down. The boy had just eaten a waffle and had some apple juice, and now he was ready to go out and face the new day. He had heard of these "mid-morphs," as most people called them, and wanted one for himself. He set off, walking down the hill in front of his country house. The forest was nearby, and he could start searching there.

Shockerz found some Oran Berries. Just as she was about to pick them..."BEEDRILL!" she shouted and ran.

There was barely any sound as she ran, except the faint crunch of leaves beneath her paws. She felt sick, but had to keep going. She didn't know why, just... had to.
Spirit was exhausted. It had been at least 24 hours since her trainer, her best friend, had disappeared. And so here she was. She had to find him, what if he'd been kidnapped? Dragged away by some huge Pokemon? It was ridiculous, but she didn't want to admit that he would leave her alone on purpose. It hadn't helped when another trainer started chasing her and yelling something about bizarre Pokemon. Why?
Riolu (She still thought of herself as one, despite the "evolution") were famous for their ability to go long distances without stopping, but she was still little, and had absolutely no energy anymore. Panting, she slowed down and noticed a cave nearby. Spirit knew there might be dangerous Pokemon there, but it didn't matter anymore. She went inside, studying her paws. They were bloody and ripped up from stepping on rocks and sharp branches, but it didn't hurt too much. She thought she heard the yell of Beedrill!, but barely noticed. Everything seemed to fade, and Spirit fell asleep, curled up in a ball.

Shockerz ran inside her cave to dodge the Beedrill, only to find a Riolu/Lucario mid-morph. "So, there are others like me?" she asked, panting for breath as the Beedrill flew by.

Opening her eyes sleepily, Spirit jumped, and tried not to just run screaming. Edging closer to the cave entrance, she asked the Pikachu, (Or was it a Raichu? She couldn't tell.)
"I'msorryI'msorry!! I'm looking for my trainer and got really tired. I'll leave now.."

Hugz was scared. Where's my trainer? she wondered. Slightly spazzing out, she ran around in circles, trying to get used to her new, mid-evolved self.

((It beith a Raikachu!))

"Baww, it's OK! You may stay with me! Just don't kick me out of my own home!" she said, smiling. "It's nice to see there are other mid-morphs, too! Here, I managed to grab one berry before the Beedrill attacked!" she said, holding out the berry as if offering it.

Maya creeped through the forest.

"Aw, Nick, why'd you do this to me?" she muttered, knowing her trainer was long gone.

Nick, as she affectionately called her trainer, ran off as soon as he saw the mid-evolved Maya.

"That's so not like him." she said.

Walking around and spazzing some more, Hugz was hungry. REALLY hungry. Checking to see if there were any berries, she walked around. Seeing a cave, she saw a Pikachu-Raichu mix and a Riolu-Lucario mix. Wonder if same thing happened to them... she wondered. She headed towards them, shouting, "HEY! HAVE YOU SEEN A TRAINER NEARBY?"

Shockerz covered her ears. "I'VE SEEN MANY TRAINERS IN MY LIFE, DESCRIBE THE ONE YOU'RE LOOKING FOR!!" she yelled back. Wow, a lot of Pokemon are stuck in mid-morph... the thought.

"IF I HAD, I WOULDN'T BE HERE!!"
Spirit yelled back.
"No, really. If you've seen a trainer with brown hair and black eyes and really tall, tell him I miss him."
She thanked Shockerz and took the berry. She sat down a few feet away and ate it, looking around curiously.

Chip was walking around in the forest. Aron was sitting on his head.

"You're so cute," said Chip.

"Aron!" he squealed, as if he was female O.O

Aron hopped off Chip's shoulders and ran somewhere. He dashed into the cave in whick Shockerz was and started eating iron from the walls.

"My little metal detector," said Chip, observing the cave even though he couldn't see the Pokemon inside.

As Hugz went closer to the 2 Mid-Evolutions, she was confused. Had they lost their trainers too? Greeting them, she said, "Hi! I'm Hugz, the Happiny-Chansey... Freak accident, y'know. My trainer dropped my Oval Stone, I was knocked out, and next thing I know, I'm here!"

((I found another character! :D

Name: Guardian
Pokemon: Gastly -> Haunter
Appearance: A Haunter, but with gas trailing behind him.
Bio: He had battled a Fisherman, and was about to evolve when Fisherman Elliot caught a Goldeen, who used Water Gun on Guardian.
Personality: Very protective.
Other: I still haven't seen Tropiking's sprites.

))

((In!))

"Get down! Be quiet, there are people in here..." she whispered. "And no, I have never had a trainer, I just happened to step on a Thunder Stone... then I got spooked..." she whispered to the Hapsey.

Thunder neared a cave, and chuckled mischievously. It sat at the entrance, facing away from the inside of the cave, looking like a giant Pokeball.

Meanwhile, Samuel was taking a calm stroll in the forest. His copper Sandshrew, Nidorina, and Charmeleon were walking behind him. Samuel stopped to rest and, avoiding the spikes, carefully stroked his Nidorina, starting at her head, and going down her spine until the tip of her tail. He knew how much his Poison-type liked this, and soon, she rolled over, and he did her belly. His Nidorina had been his first Pokemon, and he had built a strong friendship with her.
Suddenly, Sandshrew nudged his way in. He pushed Nidorina to the side, and pulled on Samuel's arm. Samuel laughed, and rubbed his Ground-type's back, then his belly, just as he did with Nidorina. He knew that Charmeleon was very proud, and didn't like to be pet. The red lizard just swung his fire-tipped tail from side to side, making the air around him warm.

((Fwee :3 ))

Guardian was on the inside of the cave, the other Pokemon unsuspecting of him.

He phased in and let out a startling yell. "Haunter!"

Aron didn't notice, but fell to the floor of the cave and lay on its back, squealing happily.

Back
Top Bottom