• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Mindscrew Mafia [INNOCENTS WIN]

Re: Mindscrew Mafia - Day One

Okay, I'm inspector, and last night I found that InvaderSyl is mafia.

HOWEVER. Sanities and millers come into question to really can't take that for granted.

Either way, I'm thinking it might not be a bad idea to target her anyways, since we have no solid evidence that Pig-serpent is anything, and InvaderSyl seems a bit lynch happy today.

HOWEVER. Sanities and millers come into question to really can't take that for granted.

There are no special sanities in this game. All inspectors and forensic inspectors get the results they should get based on how their target's role presents to inspection.

Okay, I'm inspector, and last night I found that InvaderSyl is mafia.

Either way, I'm thinking it might not be a bad idea to target her anyways, since we have no solid evidence that Pig-serpent is anything, and InvaderSyl seems a bit lynch happy today.

Or, you know I could be a DEATH MILLER *hinthintatrole* Plus, as I said, it was an Random Number Generator lynch. We can vote for someone else now, if ya' want. plus, I'm lynch happy because that's just how I am. I'm tired of inactivity in these games. :P

Plus, you all know how much I've been waiting for this. Once again WHY DOES THIS SURPRISE YOU PEOPLE?!?!?

I think Syl's lying. Maybe she's a death miller, maybe not, but I'm voting InvaderSyl. And if she doesn't go down, I encourage any forensics to check her. Death miller roles suck, but I would rather kill all of them than miss a Mafia. (Besides, if you're dead, you still win if the town wins.)

And bad Blaziking, you're probably gonna die tonight due to your claim. :( Assuming it's true. You could be lying. Eh, I'm gonna assume you're telling the truth. For now.

Aww D:

Death millers do suck, but why kill me when we have a chance of lynching an actual mafia? WHY DID YOU CURSE ME WITH THIS SUCKY ROLE?!? XD

Forensics will find me as mafia. I'm a flipping DEATH MILLER. Your stratagy for that is useless.

All I can say now is PLEASE DON'T KILL ME D:

I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS SO LONG ONLY TO BE KILLED FOR HAVING A SUCKY ROLE?!?

C'MON! D:

I'm hesitant to vote because again, she could be telling the truth about being a Death Miller, but that seems like it's a bit convenient, but at the same time I really don't know.

I'm going to hesitantly go with InvaderSyl. I'd rather lynch someone who is actually suspicious rather than a random lynch.

FFFFF...FRELL

I don't wanna die D:

Last edited:

Invadersyl because she posts too much. :/ Also, it seems like one of the only likely possibilities.

Sorry I can't do anything about it, Syl... I believe you though! I think. Of course, there is no believing in this game in anyone except yourself.. AHAHAHHAAHAHA

Sorry I can't do anything about it, Syl... I believe you though! I think. Of course, there is no believing in this game in anyone except yourself.. AHAHAHHAAHAHA
Still have more votes for Pig0serpent.

And I bet you guys'll jump on me if I'm not a mafiakill :P

But I wanna have more fun chatting~ D:

Mah ;~;

Stupid death miller...

Change vote to InvaderSyl

For some reason I believe you aren't a death miller. It's super easy to roleclaim as that in this game

Two mafia kills?

If we do waste our time going after an innocent, it really doesn't matter because we don't have anything to go on anyways.

InvaderSyl. Even if she isn't actually mafia, she never really does actually contribute that much.

That post earlier was supposed to be a roleclaim. I'm a mime too, and I didn't remember that it was in the sign up thread.

Am I the only one who finds that just a tad suspicious?

Sorry I can't help? Mayeb Seri is another mafia, partnered with Syl.

Or she could be a death Miller but Seri's 'Sorry I can't help' strikes me as odd.

Even though I believe Invadersyl's claim, having a death miller alive doesn't serve much purpose except to confuse us with the actual mafia. Also, we have no choice but we have to lynch one person everyday and it's better to kill a death miller that might be a mafia (we can't tell) then to kill someone when they died, they show up as innocent. Changing my vote to Invadersyl.

Even though I believe Invadersyl's claim, having a death miller alive doesn't serve much purpose except to confuse us with the actual mafia. Also, we have no choice but we have to lynch one person everyday and it's better to kill a death miller that might be a mafia (we can't tell) then to kill someone when they died, they show up as innocent. Changing my vote to Invadersyl.

This is actually a very good reason to lynch her. I can't do anything about it, though. *sigh* She always makes the game more interesting with a trillion posts, TVTropes links, and Insane Troll Logic. Not to mension Frickin' Lazers.

Back
Top Bottom