• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Mindscrew Mafia [INNOCENTS WIN]

Re: Mindscrew Mafia - Day Two

Sorry, but how is an inactive lynch going to help anything? Presumably the head mafia is active, otherwise Blaziking wouldn't have been targeted. While it's all very nice to lynch inactives, we need to actually be productive.

Frankly, Seritinajii jumping the gun so quick seemed a mite suspicious.

^He has a point. However, I think I'll roleclaim: I am a Miller, who is mafia upon inspection and innocent upon death. I'm actually innocent.

We have to lynch anyway, though. And even if the head mafia is active, there is still a chance that the lower mafia are inactive. You never know, really.

^He has a point. However, I think I'll roleclaim: I am a Miller, who is mafia upon inspection and innocent upon death. I'm actually innocent.

We have to lynch anyway, though. And even if the head mafia is active, there is still a chance that the lower mafia are inactive. You never know, really.
Or maybe head mafia is inactive and it's the lower mafia sending in the kills.

After the previous day's failure, the town decides to take the opposite route: rather than lynching the loudest, go after the quietest. They find Mawile loitering on the streets instead of at the town meeting, so he is chosen to be killed next. The townspeople roughly pull the corpsicle that was once InvaderSyl out of its cage and replace it with the struggling Mawile. Again, it takes under an hour for the lynchee to freeze to death, its bare hands clenching in rigor mortis around the cold metal bars.

Mawile is dead. It was mafia.
48 hours for night actions.

Re: Mindscrew Mafia - Night Two

When they wake up, the townspeople approach the town square, bracing themselves for another dead body. What they find... is something almost entirely different and much stranger: a giant meat grinder, still running although no meat is in it. There are, however, lots of hamburger patties lying around without buns, and a single mouth-watering cheeseburger with everything on it sitting pristine on the snow, right next to a decapitated cow head strapped tightly to a decapitated Seritinajii head. Feeling sick at how delicious the corpseburger looks, the townspeople return to town hall to discuss who the hell has enough money to fly in a cow and a meat grinder.

Seritinajii is dead. He was innocent.
48 hours for discussion.

Re: Mindscrew Mafia - Day Three

Well. Blah blah blah, mafia kill, no clues (unless an inspector roleclaims), and so on.

From flavor text, I think Mawile was a Death Miller (suspicious activity), and so we weren't lucky.

So, what now. Another inactive lynch? Or an active lynch?

At least a miller is dead and not a inspecter. The only thing that proves is Seritinajii's role he posted earlier.

Everyone seems rather active. We'll have to go with logic. Mindscrew logic, at that.

At the very least, whoever is current don seems rather good at this. First night, they go for Karkat Vantas, an experienced player. Next, they go for the declared detective (why did you roleclaim? Why?) and then a reveled innocent. We can assume the Mafia is smart, but, well, that doesn't narrow it down much. We have a bit of time, so everyone post, pick out suspicious lines, and unless a remaining inspector has at least two potential Mafia targets, please don't declare anything.

((And I now want a hamburger.))

Just wondering, out of the 11 people left, am I the only one who roleclaimed? I think a chart might be useful just to keep track.

HHmrl. Rich mafia. Hamburgers.

And I just had a chili cheese dog... EEEW.

I agree we have a smart mafia. Maybe all of these Death!millers might be real mafia in disguise.

In a game of 17, 3 or 4 mafia sounds normal.

Or maybe Jack was a jerk and made lots of death/millers, no mafia, and a VIg which must kill every night but shows innocent upon both death/inspection.

Back
Top Bottom