• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Mindscrew Mafia [INNOCENTS WIN]

Re: Mindscrew Mafia - Day Three

At the bottom of the signup thread, I said there's 2 of each powered role.

Or maybe Jack was a jerk and made lots of death/millers, no mafia, and a VIg which must kill every night but shows innocent upon both death/inspection.

Everything is exactly as it's stated at the beginning of the signup thread. There are no hidden twists.

Anyone going to eat the hamburgers? Oh well I am pretty hungry anyway. *swallows up all the hamburgers*

I thought Seritinajii as suspicious (when he made a comment to Syl) until he was dead and show up as innocent. I don't think all the mafia would claim to be death millers since if they roleclaim as that, they would suffer the same as the death millers/mafia.

I also look over and find Chief Zackrai's reasoning to lynch Syl isn't valid just because she posts too much. It's a suggestion, but it's not like I want to lynch Chief Zackrai. I want to point out anything unusual for me (I am really tired to come up anymore).

I also look over and find Chief Zackrai's reasoning to lynch Syl isn't valid just because she posts too much. It's a suggestion, but it's not like I want to lynch Chief Zackrai. I want to point out anything unusual for me (I am really tired to come up anymore).

Okay, that was a legitimate attempt at a joke, and it wasn't my only reason, if I remember *checks* yeah, I was agreeing with the person who suggested lynching Syl, Blaziking, but I wanted to state another reason, because that was something I was thinking about.

Hmm, okay Chief. So far I read over the post and list of the deaths and the roleclaims.

Mawile's death result is mafia: Death miller, mine, or mafia?
Karkat's death: Innocent
Legend: Claim as vanilla (mmm... ice cream)
OrngSumb: Claim as a miller
Pig-serpent: Claim as a mine
Blazking claim as inspecter and Syl is mafia (day or night?) and
her death shown as mafia.
Chief: Claim as a death miller.
Seritinaji: Claim as a miller and his death is shown as innocent. It's safe to say he is a miller from the information we been given.

I think that we should pressure the people who haven't roleclaimed. We can't ALL be millers/mimes.

Role claiming would help later on who is lying but it's hard to point out who is actually telling the truth. I am actually a mine. So who we lynch today? I was thinking about Chief since he role claim as a death miller and we need to get rid of them. Keep in mind for the people who claim their roles since it will help us who is mafia later on.

I agree that killing a death miller will help us later on. Waiting for more opinions before I vote though.

I'm a normal Miller.

So um, new idea... How many mafia do you think are in this mafia??

Over 9000 About three, I guess. Much more, if DMs count, which would probably bring it up to five.

EDIT: Well, it seems that only four people haven't claimed.

24 hours to vote before the end of the day; if no votes are cast by then, the last player to be killed (Seritinajii) will decide.

I agree. Kill the death miller, becuase that's like claim 3ish when we have 2. chief

I was the second person to claim death miller.

Kirby-chan proposed the possibility of Mawile being a death miller (After her death!) So, I don't see three claims there, if Syl was the first to claim death miller.

If anything, my claim as Death miller proves that Mawile actually was Mafia.

Ole_Schooler, because he proposed me upon no grounds.

hHOW? Death millers are just suspicious millers, who are just suspicious townies! we can't even do anything special!

Popping in.

I'd say it's probably easier for the inspectors if the death millers and other innocents who apear mafia are eliminated. Additionally, when there is no one left who is mafia we can end the game, right? Or is that a different game? Anyway, unless he has something to contribute (in which case I'll probably recall my vote), Chief Zackrai. Sorry, buddy.

Back
Top Bottom