• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Mindscrew Mafia [INNOCENTS WIN]

Re: Mindscrew Mafia - Day Three

Chief Zakrai.
I think we will know that there are no Mafia when there are four left and no kills.

Re: Mindscrew Mafia - Day Three

The sun hangs agreeably on the horizon for the extra few hours it takes the townspeople to decide to lynch Chief Zackrai. Surprised by the sudden suspicion thrown on him for simply reminding them that he works in one of the many, many mills around town*, he struggles against the lynch mob but is quickly silenced. The cage in the town square (which is racking up an impressive number of bodies) is emptied of the last day's lynch victim and filled with today's new one. Their work done for the day, the townspeople return to their homes, trying to block out the sound of Zackrai's shivering sneezes and hoping to sleep through the gunshot they know will fire later that night.

Chief Zackrai is dead. He was mafia.
48 hours for night actions.

*Far too many mills for a small town in the Alps to possibly use. Far too many.

Re: Mindscrew Mafia - Night Three

A week later...

The town square, already littered with dead bodies, gains one more by sunrise. The citizens identify Kirby-Chan's charred body strapped tightly to a mysterious pole, the burnt meat gnawed off its ribs. Leashed to the bottom of the pole is a small chipmunk, which jumps up and growls ominously when it sees it's been noticed. The first person to approach it gets a stream of flame to the hand, and is lucky to survive with only a light burn. Carefully sidestepping the fire-breathing rodent, the townspeople return to town hall to begin their meeting and hope that their town doesn't go up in flames.

Kirby-Chan is dead. It was innocent.
48 hours for discussion.

Re: Mindscrew Mafia - Day Four

Hm. After ~four night phases, I think, do our inspectors have anything to share? It's about time, I think.

Starting to question the vanillas and ones who say they'd flip innocent. After all, no one's going to bother with them. All we've been lynching are so-called millers.

And I guess the game's still not over, so what shall we do today?

Squirrel... have you been breathing fire lately? ;)

Fine then. Wargle, I believed you called yourself a miller. You did not call yourself a death miller. Seritinajii was innocent. I believe that was night one's action. Orngsumb was night two. He is innocent. However, something kind of special happened on night three. I forgot my night action. And on night four, it meant I got to inspect two people! One of them was Wargle, and the other was ole_schooler.

I'm a forensic inspector, which is why I found it so odd that Wargle was mafia. Care to explain yourself?

Last edited:

Perhaps a bit. -shifty eyes-
Also trying not to get lynched for inactivity while also contributing. In a flurry of paranoia and drama.

Wargle it is.

Just realized that I'm not dead in this one ^_^
Wargle, I guess, cause I forget what was going on here.

Fine then. Wargle, I believed you called yourself a miller. You did not call yourself a death miller. Seritinajii was innocent. I believe that was night one's action. Orngsumb was night two. He is innocent. However, something kind of special happened on night three. I forgot my night action. And on night four, it meant I got to inspect two people! One of them was Wargle, and the other was ole_schooler.

I'm a forensic inspector, which is why I found it so odd that Wargle was mafia. Care to explain yourself?

Normally this would be good, but why would Jack give you two night actions because you forgot one? That's uncommon, and Jack doesn't strike me as the person who would give you an extra night action, even if it's Mindscrew Mafia.

So, what? I'm not willing to vote for Mai quite yet, but you still might be *sacrificing* a member to gain trust.

Why would I bother to say that if I was mafia? It would be very much easier to just say that I remembered every action.

I dunno why exactly I got two, but I suppose since Jack was a bit early I got lucky. I probably wouldn't have remembered if I had all the hours to send it in.

Mai, your logic has holes in it. You got to use two night actions just because you forgot one. I'm positive Jack RNG's forgotten actions. I know how he GMs. Mai

He never said he RNGs forgotten actions. And even if he did, that still means I got a result that you were mafia.

You still have not thought up a reason I would say something suspicious like that if I was mafia. After all, it would be much easier for my inspections to be bland and uninteresting.

Back
Top Bottom