• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Mindscrew Mafia [INNOCENTS WIN]

Re: Mindscrew Mafia - Day Five

Yes, vote to continue.

:D

I haven't died! Whirlpool is innocent, and at his point there's no hurry. We can clear the list twice as fast now, and after we get everything sorted out we might want to get the rest of those who inspect as mafia just in case.

So, who else did you inspect, ole_schooler? And who do you think we should target tonight?

Why continue when there is no kill? That means all Mafia are dead. And if you want to lynch people coming up Mafia then we'll lose.

Well, night actions aren't mandatory, right? They might be trying to trick us.

...No we won't, because we'll still have people who show up as innocent.

And has it ever occured to you that they could just not kill so we think that there aren't any of them left? Really, I might still be a little irrational, but if I haven't already inspected you I'd think you're mafia.

I'm a friggin Miller =_= Go ahead and kill me and watch me flip innocent.

vote to continue

Night 0: Karkat, innocent
Night 1: Blaziking, innocent
Night 2: Seritinajii, innocent
Night 3: OrngSumb, innocent
Night 4: Superbird, mafia

Superbird will flip mafia when killed. Everyone else I investigated (OrngSumb, Seritinajii, Blaziking, Karkat) was innocent, and half of them are already dead. (It was weird; the first two nights, the person I inspected died.)

Anyway, anyone who is a townie or a miller will not be lynched, because Mai and I will see you as innocent. Any mimes, death millers, or mafia should be lynched. Hence, votes for Superbird.

Don't worry, superbird, you'll still win with the rest of us!

Speaking of which, Mai, who did you check last night? If we don't overlap, we can do this faster. I was gonna go for legedaryseeker.

Don't worry, superbird, you'll still win with the rest of us!

Speaking of which, Mai, who did you check last night? If we don't overlap, we can do this faster. I was gonna go for legedaryseeker.

Superbird for safety purposes.
Sure, inspect me tonight. I'm Vanilla, so.

I swear I was a death miller and I would use it to go all "yeah lynch Mai", but I guess not.

Superbird, I guess. This entire thing would blow up if Mai and ole_schooler were actually mafia, but let's hope not!

... This entire thing would blow up if Mai and ole_schooler were actually mafia, but let's hope not!

That would be fiendishly clever. And it's possible Mai is Mafia and outed one of her own so she could flush any detectives out. Suppose that's a risk we're all taking.

Just want to take the time to say I'm a mime. So, lynch me if you want to but Superbird does get my vote.

Mimes show up innocent on inspection and mafia upon death, just so you know.

Superbird I guess

If Ole_schooler and Mai were actulaly Mafia good job for tricking everyone so far. Man, that would be an amazing play.

Of course, you're probably telling the truth because nobody else has come out saying they're an inspector, so I believe you.

Back
Top Bottom