• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Mindscrew Mafia [INNOCENTS WIN]

Re: Mindscrew Mafia - Day Five

A voice toward the back of the room shouts that obviously whoever's been killing them has moved on and they should stop lynching each other, but the person is quickly silenced and persuaded to continue with the rest of the town. Finally, a moderately-suspicious man is taken willingly to the cage in the town square to freeze to death: a small price to pay for the town to be peaceful and secure again.

Superbird is dead. He was Mafia.
48 hours for night actions.

Re: Mindscrew Mafia - Night Five

To the townspeople's surprise, there are still absolutely no dead bodies - no new ones, that is - anywhere in sight. Have they really caught the perpetrators, or have the killers just been laying low in the hopes of the town's suspicion lifting? No one can say for sure, so the next town meeting begins.

No one died.
48 hours for discussion.

Re: Mindscrew Mafia - Day Six

Squirrel is innocent. We might have gotten rid of the mafia after all!

Looking through the list, I think everyone has been cleared. Vote to end game.

Didn't Twilight Sparkle say that she was a mime? I never inspected her, but mafia upon death is still bad. I kinda forgot what Pig-Serpent is, if they never roleclaimed. I still say wait and Twilight Sparkle. If you're a mime, you'll still win with us when you're dead!

Last edited:

;-; But it wouldn't count as mafia would it? WOULD IT? I DON'T WANT TO DIE

There are more calls to stop killing, but the same charismatic inspector puts down the requests in the name of thoroughness. To this end, the town decides to execute another one of their suspicious members claiming innocence. SilverJade is placed in the cage to brave the harsh Alpine winter, and the town rests uneasily over the thought of lynching despite their doubts that there are any killers left.

SilverJade/Twilight Sparkle is dead. She was mafia.
48 hours for night actions.

blah blah flavor text no death

No one died.
48 hours for discussion.

Re: Mindscrew Mafia - Day Seven

Okay then. Now I think everyone is cleared, except Pig-Serpent, who's probably mime. I inspected him, and he resulted mafia.

If we want to have extreme thoroughness we can lynch him, but I doubt if he's a mafia member that the RNG will favor him enough so that we'll win. We'd also use a day phase, and honestly I'm kind of ready for this to end.

Pig-Serpent.

EDIT: I request a list of all living players, their roleclaims, and if they have been inspected.

Last edited:

Yeah, everyone else has been cleared. Pig-serpent to be lynched, then End Game,

Back
Top Bottom