• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Misreadings and stuff

Nico Nico Douga - Nico Nico Drugs

Well, when you see some of their videos...

and "using this quote and other Reggie quotes" - "using this quote and other Reggie cutes"
we all know reggie is the most kawaii

Last edited:
Was curious to how many post I have. Clicked on name.... announced "21", then my friend notified me that that is, indeed, my age.

Shoot me.

Correction, he did smack me over the head, as rightly deserved.

I seem to have a tendency to misthink Sawsbuck as Sawbuck and Darkrai as Darkleer. Now I'm trying to imagine the pretty Disney-ian deer taking spears to the chest and the nightmare demon that looks like a ghost enduring swarms of fangirls.

Was browsing the forums and reading a text... Read a thread title and text... ended up mixing them.

November is now NaNoWaMoBOOYAH.

When I deleted my orrigional name on my friend's new forum, JUST SO I COULD REJOIN WITH JIRACHU AS MY USERNAME!!!!....

...I started to keep misreading it as 'chikorita', everytime I saw my account posts on there. XD I'm serious XD (the old account login name was 'chimechu'. BUT I KEPT ON MISREADING IT AS CHIKORITA. XD and this forum was owned by an old friend of mine who called herself 'my-chikorita' on mewshangout forum a long time ago. XD wow....)

...wow. I keep misreading it as chikorita even as I read it in THIS post. XD; And, now, chikorita's starting to look like...chimechu. XD EPIC....XDDD;

Back
Top Bottom