• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Mollie Sugden dead.

Vladimir Putin's LJ

your blood flows through my veins
Okay, I know this isn't big news amidst all the huge celebrity deaths but British actress Mollie Sugden died.
She was best known for Mrs Slocombe in the Britcom Are You Being Served?.

And yeah I know this'll probably get zero comments but I find this really sad. There are only a couple of members of the original cast of AYBS left: Frank Thornton, Nicholas Smith, Trevor Bannister and Mike Berry. They've been dropping dead at lightning speed these past couple of years for some reason.

ughhh goddamnit now i'm gonna be mopey all day.

oh lord, I only watched a few clips from are you being served and now I feel bad for it.

I'm now laughing at all of this pussy.

She retired only a few years ago, right? She was on EastEnders for the longest time, I remember there being a big announcement in the news of her retirement when I was in England last.

That's sad, but hey, people die.

Back
Top Bottom