• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

More clue game

Level one spoiler: It's a Pokémon
Level two spoiler: It got abandoned, then rescued, then ditched. It is quite popular, however, among Pokémon fans
Level three spoiler: It's the pre-evolution of a Pokémon almost as popular and symbolic to non-fans as Pikachu. It got abandoned in the early first season of the Pokémon animé

Hope that's enough.

I haven't visited the site in a while, and when I came back, what's the first thing I do? The clue game, of course. And where am I stuck even after reading every single page of this? Clue 30, of course.

Waaay more efficient if we just post every answer/at least a hint in a spoiler, right? I put two hints for each... simple and advanced. (Unless I couldn't think of any...)

Not sure how you do that... but I'll try. 1, simple first thing that you think of when you hear pokemon, thats the popular part
1, advanced people dont like it because it keeps shocking people
Yay, it worked after 3 edits. :unsure: 2, simple non-poison squishy thing
Next. I had a bit of trouble with this one. 3, simple (warning; unrelated to clue) It's in the marquee, near the middle.
4, simple It's a Pokemon's stats. It shows five, in the order they appear which stat is missing? (type the stat as a word, not a number.)
4, advanced Shuckle's stats. Speed is missing, how much speed does Shuckle have? (As a word. e.g. not 1, one.)
5, simple The clue means the actual Pokemon from six.

I'll put more when I figure out their answers. Anyone care to help me with 6? Makes no sense...

Last edited:
It may be more "efficient", but no, I don't want people giving out all the answers, or hints towards all the answers that are completely unrelated to the actual clue from in the game. That defeats the whole point of the game, which is figuring out the clue you're given. Hinting at what the clue is talking about or how to find out is fine.

Okay Butterfree. Edited them so that they were related to the clues. (although I couldnt' figure out how to make Hairbrush relate to the clue. Personally I'd prefer if everything was related to Pokemon somehow, and not torture me with the Marquee.)

And what is six? I don't understand the clue.

I'm starting the Clue game again, and now I'm stuck on number two. Can someone at least tell me what generation it's from, because I'm keep wanting to say Shellos and Pidgey. :/

Generation 1. Remember that you can usually mold squishy things into whatever you want.
Think about what happened at the advent of the fourth generation. Which pokemon had its role replaced?

Can anyone help me with 28?

Ha ha, I have no idea why the answer to number three is the answer. O\____/O I remembered my random guess from before.

Number four help?

EDIT: Nevermind. Number five help?

Last edited:
It was something you could only get from doing the unthinkable and wasting like 30 minutes of your day.

Think back to clue #4...

Oh. me why did you keep thinking butch no it's not butch stop thinking it's butch

Number eight? (I'm on number seven, but I know where to find seven's answer)

Number nine?

I'll give you a clue.
All of those pokemon are in the same situation as Tyranitar. Only half the world can get them. Why?

Back
Top Bottom