• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Multi-Generational PokeMafia! (Mafia Win)

OrngSumb

Coulda Had A V8
Role PMs are being sent out right now.

Just some rules
  • Flavor text will most likely be relevant
  • All night actions are required. If not sent in I will randomize.
  • If you do not post in the thread during the day 2 days in a row I will kill you
  • DO NOT POST YOUR ROLE PM!!! I WILL IMMEDIATELY KILL YOU IF YOU DO! THIS INCLUDES PARAPHRASING! STATING YOUR POKEMON IS FINE
  • A lynch is not needed during the days.
  • Unless stated in your pm you may not communicate out of thread

Last edited:
Re: Multi-Generational PokeMafia! (Night 0)

All role pms are sent. If you didn't get one let me know. Let me just re-iterate some things: THE RULES ARE IN THE FIRST POST! LOOK THERE AND IF YOU STILL DON'T UNDERSTAND THEN COME TO ME. Also if your pm says you win when all Mafia die you are innocent. If it says when all innocents die you are Mafia. Pretty simple.

24 hours for night actions unless I get them all

(Sorry for the lateness. Damn school)

The villagers wake up to a silent morning. Running to the town square they notice one is missing. Taking a look around they notice that InvaderSyl is missing. Running to her house they notice it is empty. The bed is made and nothing is out of place. Confused they just stood around until an audible scream was heard from another house. Running to another villager's house they found InvaderSyl, dead, in a bed not her own, her body covered in clean holes giving her the appearance of Swiss cheese. As they rifle through the body of the dead Huntail they find her Mafia card and are put slightly at ease.

Along with finding a dead body they find what appears to be RespectTheBlade covered in a web.

InvaderSyl, the Huntail, is dead. She was Mafia.
RespectTheBlade is silenced and cannot participate in the discussion or voting.

24 hours for discussion

Didn't someone say that in another mafia game, in a bed not her own? I can't remember... but I think it was Midnight that died in that post. (Can't remember.)

Anyway, mafia kill day one is good. Maybe it was bus driver (since I think that was what happened before)?

Swiss cheese Huntail must be the new fish filet :D
What kind of pokemon could make holes like that? We got extremely lucky. And I remember that 'bed not their own' part too...but in what?

IIRC from the other Mafia game in which a Mafia was found dead in a bed not her own without an innocent killed that night, the deduction was made that it was either a bus driver switching the Mafia's target and a lesser Mafia member (statistically unlikely) or a bodyguard that killed its attacker (or, more specifically, the attacker of the person it's protecting).

Probably a bodyguard, I'm guessing. Unless the "bed not her own" is irrelevant flavor and we got a lucky healer and lucky (and trigger-happy) vigilante.

RespectTheBlade being webbed probably means we have a dayblocker who's a Spinarak/Ariados/Joltik/Galvantula (am I forgetting any spider roles?). Off the top of my head I can't think of any Pokemon that would turn their targets into Swiss cheese, but I'm not thinking that hard about it.

Ooh, mafia kill night one. Nice~

ANYWAY: Holes? Maybe Syl sent in the mafia night action and it got redirected back to her...?

*kicks dead body* Dead people don't speak.

Hmmm. Swiss cheese. Rhyperior's arm rock-canon thingies maybe?

STOP TALKING! DEAD PEOPLE! ZOMBIE! AAAAUGHHH!

Um, I think bus driver caused this. Sooo. What now?

*Violently kicks dead body* WAIT FOR MY MAFIA.

...wait, what's a bus driver? I'm confused now...

As for the holes, this is multi-generational, so perhaps this guy? If not, maybe Beedrill.

...wait, what's a bus driver? I'm confused now...

A bus driver "switches" two people, making everything that was aimed at them target the other one.

For example, if Player A is targeted by a heal and Player B is targeted by a kill, Player A will end up dead and Player B will receive the heal.

In this case, it's possible that a bus driver targeted the same person the Mafia targeted, as well as one of the Mafia members, which would make the Mafia leader attack said Mafia member.

I don't think it's a Drilbur...it's claws may not be able to create holes without some sort of jagged lines, and wouldn't be holes but more of a knife mark.

Re: Multi-Generational PokeMafia! (Day 1)

Sorry everybody, forgot to change everything to day >.<

About 6 hours left

Abstain. Also, Nidoking/queen are the Drill Pokemon. And the Rhyhorn family.

What about Dodrio? Or, maybe a stretch, but something like Raticate or Rattata? They're commonly associated with Team Rocket, right? But eh. It's actually bacteria that puts the holes in swiss cheese... personally leading towards Beedrill but I just thought I might spitball some ideas.

Abstain
, derp

Abstain then. I surprise that we got a mafia killed in day 1.

Back
Top Bottom