• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

My 3-Ds

If you draw them, then how are they more 3D than any other letters that someone could make?

And if you can't make them because of a "crash," then you should change it to "Requests Closed."

Mewtwo, with logic like that, you should become a lawyer.
OBJECTION.png

LOLLOLLOLLOL this cracks me up. But seriously, if you can't do it, close requests. And Lucas does have a point. We need 3-D doodles, not just letters and numbers! And I can draw 3-D letters and numbers, so... why would I need your help? Your honor, please close this case![/triestobelawyerbutdoesntknowhow]

While I do think that some of these posts are a bit mean... it really is a terrible idea to open a shop with no content or examples, especially since you can't do them anyway. Really... what's the point? D: If you're just setting it up for later, it's more sensible to write the rules and stuff up in Notepad/Word/whatever and THEN post a thread when you're ready.

It's kinda like saying you do awesomesauce scratch sprites (with no examples), and then a few posts later say you only do recolours. Obviously this is a different thing, but y'know.

Yeah but most of Terry's threads are a.)rubbish b.)epic failures c.)pointless

^Just to true, just to true.

Quoted for TRUTH. How many art threads do you make Terry. *sigh* Plus you've made quite a few websites and forums and do any of them ever get popular or anything, you know the answer, NO. If the 3D things are good then I'll take this back but ONLY FOR THIS THREAD. If they aren't then...well that'll add to your random art threads.

So this shop is only for 3D letters?

*facepalm*

Terry, you see, if this was 3D Pokemon, I might see some worth and interest in this, but if this is for only 3D letters, I don't really see a point in it...

I only type with one finger.

The ole hunt and peck technique, eh?

Remember everyone, he's only five.

Er, ten. My bad.

One finger? I question how you make capital letters then.
Anyways, as Blaziking said, if this was 3D Pokemon, yes, I would be interested. Numbers and letters? No thank you.

What is this, a minimod convention or something?

DarkArmour said:
Yeah but most of Terry's threads are a.)rubbish b.)epic failures c.)pointless

What? Grow up? Kai, Mewtwo and Lucas, you too. None of you have room to criticise when at least half of your threads could be thought of as rubbish, pointless or made of fail. It's not up to you guys, anyway. Just go tell a mod or something, flaming isn't going to solve anything.

I know I gave up when other people went to far on other threads, I even sent him a PM apology.

Yeah lets just stop flaming now...

I'm not fond of Terry, but I don't go to all his posts and threads and tell him that he's wrong all the time. Jesus Christ, get some maturity and leave him alone for a while, or at least try and be a little bit nice.

I'm not fond of Terry, but I don't go to all his posts and threads and tell him that he's wrong all the time. Jesus Christ, get some maturity and leave him alone for a while, or at least try and be a little bit nice.

Thankyou. I'm putting this in my sig now.

Okay. I'm sorry, Terry. But I was not flaming. I said once that I agreed with a statement, and that was mean. I'm sorry. I didn't flame afterward. At all. But there really should have been examples or some kind of explanation as to what this is.

And what do you mean by "3-D sprites?"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom