• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

My Little Pony: Friendship is Mafia

Re: My Little Pony: FIM Mafia

Me neither. It's really overhyped. It's not terrible, just not amazing. (And yet I am currently having a Cupcakes battle!)

Abstain.

There was much talk among the Ponies, some looking at Pinkie and Gilda as suspicious. But as the day draws to a close, they all decided that there wasn't enough to go on though some have grown hungry for some cupcakes and head for Sugar Cube Corner for the night.

No one was killed
48 hours to send in Night actions

There was much talk among the Ponies, some looking at Pinkie and Gilda as suspicious. But as the day draws to a close, they all decided that there wasn't enough to go on though some have grown hungry for some cupcakes and head for Sugar Cube Corner for the night.

No one was killed
48 hours to send in Night actions

The day arrives once more, some of the ponies finding themselves on the floor of Sugar Cube Corner after a sugar crash from the amounts of cupcakes they've eaten. Shaking off the drowsy feelings, they trot outside with heavy hearts as they look for the next Pony to have been taken. Again, the previous body was taken and the message was cleaned away, though the fabric that was used to hang poor Rarity still remained.

Searching high and low, they find a startling discovery. No one had died. There wasn't even a trace that there was any attempt or anyone being stopped from killing. There was nothing.

No one died.
48 Hours to talk

^Yeah, that's the only bad thing about no one dying :c
Should we just abstain again?

I guess?
Or is this one of those limited-lynch games?
If so, I say we take out an inactive and preserve our abstains.

(Believe me, I'll let you know when I think you've had enough "No death" days. At least you guys are more active than the last game I ran)

They day comes to a close as the ponies remain unsure who could be causing all this trouble in their hometown. As they venture back to their homes for the night, they can only hope that tomorrow would be brighter and that this whole murder thing was done with.

No one died
48 Hours to send in night actions

As the sun was drawn back into the sky, the Ponies awaken from their homes feeling a little refreshed. They hoped for another day without a death of a fellow pony, feeling almost hopeful that it may all be over now.

That hope didn't last long when a scream was heard from the Library.

Dashing to the scene as fast as their hooves could take them, they pile into the library and recoil from what they saw. As they studied the scene, a few of them were regretting their wish that they wouldn't find another pony slain.

On the floor, laying in a pool of his own blood, was Spike...or rather his body. His small form laid still on the floor, claws digging into his palm as as his body grew stiff. Though some would imagine his eyes would be wide and full of fear, no one could be certain of his face expression as the space where he head used to be was filled with a large heavy tome with a splatter mark around it. With bits and pieces of his skull and grey matter sprinkling the floor, it didn't take them long to find the message written in his blood on the wall.

"Not so slick now, are you Spike. All that time with those books and still you didn't know jack
Three down, more to go
Ready to give up?"

ole_schooler is Dead, they were Innocent
48 hours to talk

Not especially.

Sigh. This really isn't getting anywhere, and I'm reasonably confident at least one doctor is still going to be alive so I'll bite - as Twilight Sparkle I'm the Inspector. I haven't found any mafia yet, unfortunately, but it doesn't appear to be conducive to the character's roles in the show.

Nnngh well this sucks. :/

They aren't that bad, gore-wise. Or maybe I just don't find written descriptions of bloody death to be as off-putting as a visual depiction.

... You know what, I'm tired of this inactivity. Despite the fact I've been a part of it.

CUTIE MARK CRUSADERS MASS ROLECLAIM TIME!

I am Applebloom, the bodyguard. I die in place of whoever I choose (no chance of killing the attacker, just dying). Due to that fact, I decided to be a self-centered bastard for all of the game and not heal anyone. On night one that was mostly due to the fact that I wouldn't know who I'm dying for.

Roleclaim or die, everyone. I'll put out a vote for Zapi; she hasn't posted since day one but I could imagine her still paying enough attention to send in a kill. I could imagine Gilda/Rainbow Dash combo being mafia with Scootaloo a terrorist or something; I'd say Legendaryseeker but that just seems too obvious (as well as him actually posting today).

CUTIE MARK CRUSADERS CLAIM-OR-BE-LYNCHED GO!

Who have you gotten as innocent, then?

Luna (Zora of Termina) is innocent; Gilda (Effercon) is innocent; Applebloom (Mai) is innocent. So your Dash/Gilda mafia theory is sort of trashed, unless Gilda is a terrorist, of course.

Roleclaiming too. Gilda, innocent, roleblocker.

Now, here's what I think we should (or shouldn't) do:

- DO NOT lynch Arylett (Fluttershy). She is almost certainly the alien, and for all we know, she could be activated right now.
- LS99 (Nightmare Moon) is almost certainly not mafia - that would be too obvious. I think she's a vigilante.

I still stick by my belief that Coloursfall (Pinkie) is mafia, and that's who I'm nominating.

If you're that suspicious of him, why not just ask Tailskitty nicely if she'll inspect him so you don't... I dunno, accidentally off an innocent.

Because Moony hates Cupcakes, I know that for a fact too, so I /reeeaaally/ doubt he's Mafia.

No what seriously go away I'm not mafia.

If this is all because of Cupcakes it is seriously weak and a really pathetic reason. If you can't give me something more solid then I might just nominate you back. As it stands I think we should vote off Nightmare, since even if she's not mafia, Vigilantes are dangerous for the innocents.

So I'll countervote with LS99 (Nightmare Moon).

Back
Top Bottom