• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

My Little Pony: Friendship is Mafia

Re: My Little Pony: FIM Mafia

I wouldn't do that...

Be careful, I asked about the Alien being active, so that's probably who it is. I don't want the game to end like that :(

Rainbow Dash as an alien? That doesn't seem hugely likely, although since I managed to inspect all the obviously suspicious players and turn up with nothing I guess it's a possibility. Harrumph. I FINALLY GET A HIT AND THIS IS HOW YOU PRAISE ME.

man, I hate aliens.

There's always the possibility of mafia roles who inspect as innocent. Since we're all ponies and all that. But that seems kinda...i dunno, derp.

I believe the people she has/hasn't inspected are:

(CUTIE MARK CRUSADERS UPDATED ROLE LIST!)

Coloursfall- Pinkie (Oracle/Seer; confirmed innocent by Twilight Sparkle)
Zora of Termina- Luna (Healer; confirmed innocent by Twilight Sparkle)
Arylett Dawnsborough- Fluttershy (No claim; apparently alien?)
Ole_schooler- Spike (Dead, innocent)
Effercon- Gilda (Roleblocker; confirmed innocent by Twilight Sparkle)
Mai- Applebloom (Bodyguard; confirmed innocent by Twilight Sparkle)
Legendaryseeker99- Nightmare Moon (One-time vig, dead, innocent)
Stormecho- Zecora (Summoner, dead, innocent)
Glace- Rainbow Dash (No claim; confirmed mafia by Twilight Sparkle)
Twilight Sparkle- Twilight Sparkle (Inspector)
Squirrel- Rarity (Dead, innocent)
Zapi- Scootaloo (Vig)

Last edited:

Which would mean that either I or the other healer, provided they aren't dead, did get lucky, and the target was either you, Colours or a third, unknown person.

Changing my vote to Abstain.

*Flails* Well then, what else should we do? Abstain and wait for either Zora, Twilight Sparkle, or me to die?

I must admit I'm curious to know what else you've asked, too!

None of you are listening to me >:(

Here are some things of which I am sure/fairly sure:

-Glace is the Alien. Not 'Lett.
-At least one Mafia role inspects Innocent
-If we Abstain, moony will probably modkill someone.

So be careful for Celestia's sake!

Holy crap how did like 4 people ninja me??

Anyway, I don't feel that our GM would appreciate me revealing everything, but you can get the gist of it from the Facts I Know.

Well I'm BORED and it's the only hit I've had, and unless you can present actual evidence other than 'because I said so' I'm not really convinced.

fine fine. In no particular order:

1. Do all the Mafia inspect as such? (No)
2. Is Fluttershy Alien? (No)
3. Will there be punishment for lack of deaths, either via mafia inactivity or abstaining? (Yes)
4. Is the Alien active? (Yes)

None of you are listening to me >:(

Here are some things of which I am sure/fairly sure:

-Glace is the Alien. Not 'Lett.
-At least one Mafia role inspects Innocent
-If we Abstain, moony will probably modkill someone.

So be careful for Celestia's sake!

Well, number two was a fairly obvious thing if Twilight Sparkle isn't lying. But sure, I'll vote for somepony else.

fine fine. In no particular order:

1. Do all the Mafia inspect as such? (No)
2. Is Fluttershy Alien? (No)
3. Will there be punishment for lack of deaths, either via mafia inactivity or abstaining? (Yes)
4. Is the Alien active? (Yes)

When did inspectors/oracles become allowed to ask entire roles/factions? I suppose HighMoon just GMs another way, but it's a pretty common ruling so. If you insist not to get rid of Glace today (congrats if he's dead tomorrow and mafia), let's lynch off Effercon instead.

Do you think that means some of our innocent deaths are actually mafia, or is it just inspection that proves untrustworthy?

Mafia-aligned players should always flip mafia on death, unless there is some crazy shit going on.

sigh. Effercon, then.

Back
Top Bottom