• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Oh my god. Today's episode was FANTASTIC. Pinkie's insane derpface made me lol forever.

The show this week was not quite "great"
But I cannot articulate
Just how the show did make me feel.
It seemed almost sort of surreal,
And at times, it was kind of scary.

(But I'd like to see a bear named Harry.)

I guess that it was kind of neat
To see Gummy as comic relief.

And Spike used the hot water for all Ponyville?
I think that that must take some skill
Unless their heater is communal
Which would be rather unusual.

Last edited:
You can never get enough of Spike being.. well... Spike! I thought this episode was the best, especially when Pinkie went insane in the membrane and starting interrogating Spike xD

Oh my god. I love the new episode. It is amazing, I love the evil psycho Pinkie Pie.<3 Btw can I join?

The newest episode was amazing. Fluttershy going crazy, Prince Blueblood being an asshole (which I liked, as it gives Spike more room to be Rarity's admirer), Spike being at a bar/donut shop... The episode was just fantastic. AND THAT MUSICAL NUMBER MADE ME SO HAPPY :D

While rhyming so long has been fun,
Now that the Gala's fin'ly done
I feel that I should revert
To the name I had at first.
And perhaps I should abstain
From rhyming under my old name.
In any case, I'll change my name
But what I really need to say
Is what I thought when I did see
Season One's grand finale.

[too tired to rhyme now
remind me to finish, somehow]

While rhyming so long has been fun,
Now that the Gala's fin'ly done
I feel that I should revert
To the name I had at first.
And perhaps I should abstain
From rhyming under my old name.
In any case, I'll change my name
But what I really need to say
Is what I thought when I did see
Season One's grand finale.

[too tired to rhyme now
remind me to finish, somehow]

I applaud your commitment to trochaic tetrameter!

Anyways. This episode was a VERY fitting sendoff to this season. The song was amazing, the jokes were spot on, and flutershy's freakout is possibly the greatest thing ever.

YOU WILL LOVE ME

Well, it's been confirmed that the next season will air somewhere in fall... that means we have to wait for a couple seasons until more ponies! D: If you follow Equestria Daily, though, you're sure to have your hourly dose of pony, as long as that doesn't die before the new season airs. Though they say "just because we have a huge gap doesn't mean the fun is over, though!"

Sorta good, sorta bad.....so I'll have time to catch up on this season.

I've only seen 3 episodes but I am in love with this. PONIES.....so I guess i won't post here a lot because spoilers? Or something xD.

Back
Top Bottom