• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

When I first saw that Celestia was sending the letters back, I thought she was doing so out of spite because Twilight failed at stopping Discord, haha.

She may have been, for all we know!

in other news, guess what tcod

you're the new rainbow dash

Hmph.

I woke up early on Saturday to watch the second episode, and I was very pleased with it, but I'm still disappointed that Princess Luna was not present at the ceremony. Even after Princess Celestia mentioned her many times in the first episode, she still wasn't present at the ceremony.

Why do you suppose that is?

I'm still disappointed that NO LUNA ):

Why do you suppose that is?

If you haven't seen this interview with Lauren Faust already,

(possible spoilers or something)

If we had penned more adventure stories, the only difference I can think of is that perhaps you would have seen more of Luna and Zecora. Zecora was designed to be a sage and mentor to whom the ponies could go for information about their quests. She was designed to be a second mentor to Twilight, but that didn’t come to pass. And Luna, though good, was meant to be associated with darkness and night - and these are considered (by some) to be iffy themes for a show for young girls - so she had to slide to the wayside.

I'm guessing that is why she still hasn't shown up yet, although we were promised to see her again sometime, uh, they must have to avoid her a lot, right? I'm disappointed, too... but you gotta do what you gotta do, or, something.

So i guess i cant join then either?(i'm just posting here cause MLP is effing awesome)

:D I was wondering when (and if) Luna would appear again!

I sure hope that she'll appear once in a while after that episode as well.

Uh, can someone link me to somewhere where I can actually see this episode? Because I can't find it anywhere.

EDIT: Huh. Did not know that.

Last edited:
Two weeks until another MLP WHY DO

But like...trying to appear less scary after trying to plunge the world into darkness...

On Halloween...

Way to think things through

Watch this while you wait.

... I commented on it yesterday, and now I'm looking for my comment. Haven't seen it yet and I'm on page 36. This shows the sheer amount of fans there are. Wow.

Back
Top Bottom