• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Yes, I know I will get slapped for double posting, but I just HAD to comment on the newest episode.

1) Spike = Rarity's bitch. Love it. Especially how he admits he likes Rarity so much. Cutest thing ever.
2) Pissed off Fluttershy is adorable as well :D
3) Is it me, or is Photo Finish a Lady Gaga pony? And Doctor Whoof as her bitch too xD
4) Pruny hooves will haunt my nightmares.
5) Cross my heart, hope to fly, stick a cupcake in my eye :D
6) ANGRY DERPYYYYYY D:<

Hey guys I'm late for the party, I'm going to start posting here!

I've only watched like 10 episodes though due to busyness and my parents never leaving the house.

HAY GUISE WHO USE GOOGLE CHROME
I haz found My Little Pony themes. (Links found on the tumblr blog "fillydelphia", not sure who they were made by.)

Found these a few days ago and have been using the Pinkie Pie one ever since :P

I was checking out Youtube just the other night,
When I noticed a trailer for a game that seems right
To share with you bronies, as you might like to play
The Elder Scrolls VI when it comes out some day.

TES VI: Equestria

So I just changed my username back (as you can see) and tried to register another account in the name Rainbow Dash in order to take up the name, since it'd be max confusing if anyone else decided to take it now that it's free. It wouldn't let me, saying that "That username is already in use or does not meet the administrator's standards", so I assume it won't let you change your name to that, either, but just in case:

Nobody take the name Rainbow Dash, please.

EDIT: On the topic of the last couple episodes: I really really hope they'll let Spike's crush lie for a bit. It's an okay running gag and I grinned when they brought it up again in A Dog and Pony Show, but they're laying it on pretty thick and it's wearing quickly.

Watermarks need not be always a pain.
As it is, if you look for the station's name,
You'll see Friendship is Magic does air on "The Hub"
And although official sites are often glum,
If you would head over to hubworld.com,
You'd find it quite easy to know when it's on.

(For the record, that's 13:30 EST, 10:30 PST, and 17:30 BST, although I think that the earliest I've seen episodes up on YouTube was around 18:00ish EST)

Latest episode is really good :o

It felt like something was missing though, probably just the fact it wasn't set in Ponyville

I made this gif of
Pinkie Pie dancing in the top of a piano
for PK! And I'm proud because this is the first time I've tried making a gif out of anything and it turned out pretty well.

SPEAKING OF that was an awesome fuckin' episode! I was a little wary of
the buffalo when I first saw them but then they turned out not to be total obnoxious stereotypes! Also apparently the writers had a native consultant, which makes me happy.

Also,
"I'd like to be a tree."
Oh gosh that goes down as one of the most adorable Fluttershy moments ever. Though
her being the world champ at being quiet
is still the top imo.

Last edited:
Since whenever I have something stuck in my head but I don't have it on my ipod, I watch the youtube video over and over, you can imagine how many times I've watched Winter Wrap-Up.

Anyway this time I noticed that the school teacher (I think) has three legs D:
three2.png

Since whenever I have something stuck in my head but I don't have it on my ipod, I watch the youtube video over and over, you can imagine how many times I've watched Winter Wrap-Up.

Anyway this time I noticed that the school teacher (I think) has three legs D:
three2.png

hahah :) Good noticing!

Actually the name is "Cheerilee" :P

I got my hopes up way too much for the newer episode. I thought it'd be better. But, still, it made me love Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy even more. And seeing forceful and evil Twilight Sparkle was all like :o Surprisingly, I didn't like Rarity in "A Bird in the Hoof". She seemed more prissy than usual. But seeing a phoenix was pretty awesome.

What, really? That was easily one of my favourites. I mean, I sorta feel that way about every episode right after watching it the first time, but I think this one's staying up there.

I really liked the plot twist—I was sort of expecting that it would turn out that Philomena was naturally so bedraggled, but her being a phoenix actually took me by surprise, and I thought it worked much better than if she were just some inexplicably sickly-looking species of bird. The moral-of-the-episode also worked really well! It was probably one of the best so far, and definitely the best in its execution. It wasn't even remotely hamfisted, the end-of-episode summary was nice and clear, and I really liked that they presented it as a broader "if you're not sure, ask instead of jumping to conclusions" instead of specifically "ask before taking things".

Also we got Celestia being a prankster, I mean seriously how awesome is that.

EDIT: Also I didn't think Rarity felt out-of-character at all.
That episode definitely wasn't very representative of her personality as a whole, but I can definitely imagine she'd want to wear her most prized dress to meet the princess, and that she'd be on edge trying not to ruin it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom