• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

well post them I guess since people might quite likely use them if they're good. I'm personally happy with my current avatar at the moment though

also there are now even commentated SC2 tournaments for bronies in bronze/silver leagues, some vids can be found here (although obviously the players are bad, and the pony references the commentators make are often lame, but still rather amusing overall) and they had even set up a bestyoungflyers channel on the NA SC2 server if anyone is interested

*raises hand*

I am interested. Do you have any of Scootaloo by chance?

Nyu. I'll make some in a bit, though.

EDIT: SO MUCH SCOOTALOO

Do you have any Fluttershy ones?

Uh.

EDIT: MORE FLUTTERSHY

I have two more that involve other characters if you want. I only have Fluttershy ones from Dragonshy because the other two episodes I watched tossed Fluttershy out of existence.

EDIT: Oh, and I don't have the patience to post every single avatar, so click on any of the photos to send you to my Flickr. And someone will have to resize, because with my lack of computer and app able to do so, I'm stuck there.

Last edited:
apparently over at Blizzard they like ponies as well since they put Ponycraft 2 up next to the Day9 appreciation stuff onto their own blog, which got invaded by bronies rather quickly heh. new wave of SC2 bronies incoming, while I already managed to convince quite a couple of SC2 friends to start watching the show

... since when are icons exclusive to Mac computers??? Including the program name in the icons themselves is really tacky, though. If I were to use them (which I won't, because desktop icons are archaic), I'd crop them out.

We interrupt this program to bring you a special announcement.

LYRA IS NEW BEST PONY

EDIT: By the way, have any of you read the fanfic "Past Sins"?

Last edited:
We interrupt this program to bring you a special announcement.

LYRA IS NEW BEST PONY

EDIT: By the way, have any of you read the fanfic "Past Sins"?

I definitely know of it, but I don't really have much time for reading, in between my job, writing Antipodes, and reading Fallout Equestria, which I promised kkat I would do within the month x.x

^ As a fanfiction writer, do you have any advice for someone who has tonnes of ideas floating around in his head (except for maybe "don't be lazy")?

Hello, bronies. I came to inform everypony that the group picture is, once again, on hold. And it may be for quite a while. I apologize for delaying it once more, but something happened to my computer, and it is no longer working (I'm using my DSi). My father will either buy me a new computer, or fix mine. Both options involve money, and my family is lacking that, sadly. I will promise, however, to practice the MLP: FiM style for the group picture. I want to please all of you with this group picture. Once again, I apologize for delaying the picture, and I truly feel terrible about all this. Everypony was so happy about the group picture, and I ended up never being able to finish it. I'm truly sorry. But I promise that when I complete the picture, you'll all be satisfied with it.

I like how there's now finally an official thread on Teamliquid about this show, and it exploded: 28+ pages in the first 2 days, and it's been very amusing to witness the reactions in the posts that mark the different brony evolutionary stages of even 10+ years long elitist forum veterans / oldschool hardcore SC1 players who are almost in their 30s go from:

"wtf is this shit? is this the biggest orchestrated troll ever?" to "this show isn't that good. btw Applejack needs more love, she is very mature, kind, honest and friendly...I can't believe I just wrote that." to "Is it weird that I'm starting to identify myself with...ponies? O_O" to watching all 26 eps in one sitting, starting to read fanfictions and getting a new SC2 account just so they can have the username Fluttershy on bnet.

also liked posts like "I've shown this to my girlfriend and when she saw Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie she was done for, then we watched the entire season together." and mods saying "So you guys say this show is actually good? Because then we might start watching as well... Sigh, the things we do for TL..."

also I wrote a long tl;dr post that got added to the list of the very few noteable highlighted posts from the thread in the OP there heh

the SC2 community merging with the brony one would be one of the best things to happen, as well as the ultimate troll to eSports

Back
Top Bottom