• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Rainbow Dash's pet should totally be a turtle.

The resulting level of irony will be so high that it can create a sonic rainboom by itself.

In all honesty, I have this slightest hope that Dashie's new pet will through some miracle make her less of a bitch.
Doubt it, though.

How is Rainbow Dash a bitch? :(
Winona, sure but not Rainbow Dash!
Also speaking of Winona, does anyone else find it weird that normal dogs like her exist but so do the diamond dogs?

I don't think Spike is actually a pet, per say; I'm pretty sure in official justification he's an assistant to Twilight. Nevertheless, I agree that it would be awesome if Dash got a turtle for a pet.

Well, even if Spike isnt a pet, Twilight has had an Owl named Owlowluicious in one episode.

A turtle would be so awesome!

YouTube it, that's what I do. Once you explain that most of the show's fans are in the adolescent male category people start to understand. My family doesn't give a damn

Watched almost all of it,but I got interrupted when I had to go to Taekwondo. :/
LUNA, Y U USE OLD ENGLISH

Oh yeah, I saw that on the Ask Lyra and Bon Bon tumblr. Was wondering what it was about.

Heartstrings sounds nice. I'm going to call her Lyra Heartstrings.

Lyra Heartstrings sounds like an awesome name. There's no way I'm going to refer to Carrot Top as Golden Harvest, though.

Am joining. I'm not changing my avvie for it is Doctor Who Avvie Month. Maybe I'll get an Applejack or something in December.

...Why do I always find these clubs after a discussion has been started and I have to interrupt it?

Back
Top Bottom