• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Butterfly used confuse ray!
Bat used supersonic!
Falcon wouldn't have got stuck in those thorns if Snorlax were there!
And those eel things reminded me of the ones from Mario

I need to cut back on the Nintendo games

When I saw the butterfly do that, I immediately thought of Discord and how he hypnotised the gang...of course, I'm a Discord nerd so..

BUT YAY FIRST SONG OF SEASON 2. I WAS SO HAPPY!

DAT SONG. DAT FLUTTERSHY. DAT RAINBOW DASH. DAT TURTLE TORTOISE.

That song seriously made up for Fluttershy's absence in the past two episodes. Was it like Broadway style? It was obvious that the tortoise would be chosen, but it still made me d'awwww. And Derpy in the chicken coop made me laugh.

Also, new episode revealed! Equestria's version of Christmas that will apparently destroy 70% of fanfics with the origin of Equestria, because that is what they celebrate! And it'll be a play, too! :3

Her pet actually did end up being a turtle tortoise?! My mind is blown ... I don't understand why this is, and I don't care because it's awesome and irony lives on.

But this episode was kind of meh for me to be honest. I mean the second the tortoise showed up it was obvious that Rainbow Dash was going to end up with him. And there was so much focus on Rainbow and the animals that the only background pony in the entire thing was huddled up in Fluttershy's chicken coop. And the song went on and on and on for like four minutes. Ugh.

On the other hand, Tankcopter makes everything work out in the end. And that bat was the most adorable thing ever :D

GLITCH IN MAY THE BEST PET WIN!

After Dash shows the other pets what they need to qualify (RIGHT after agility) the duck isn't behind dash. It's infront of her, and it looks like it's standing on her head.

So I hear that there's this awesome horror fanfic called Rainbow Factory.
But it's stored on GoogleDocs, and for some reason I can't view it D:

So, can anyone help me in finding a place where this is located in so I can read it?

I heard that while Cupcakes is mostly just gore and stuff, while Rainbow Factory has some real twisted plot shit

Also, you aren't helping.

So I hear that there's this awesome horror fanfic called Rainbow Factory.
But it's stored on GoogleDocs, and for some reason I can't view it D:

So, can anyone help me in finding a place where this is located in so I can read it?

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7513431/1/Rainbow_Factory

Try google next time? It was, like, the sixth or eighth result on the first page.

There are also some "dramatic readings" on Youtube... (:

EDIT: Wait, speaking of creepy pony stuff, was this game linked in here? Man that was frightening. )):

Furiianda, I've played that game! There's a topic about it I made in the entertainment section on here.

That game seemed innocent enough, but I just got really frightened when I got caught by the zompony. O.O

Remember when we were discussing which pony we were most like? Well, now you can find out with this test!

According to it, I'm mostly like Rainbow Dash, somewhat like Pinkie and Rarity, a little like Twilight and Applejack, and not at all like Fluttershy.

Attachments

• effercon's test.jpg
    effercon's test.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 93
I was insanely Twilight Sparkle, very Fluttershy, then Rarity, (average line), Rainbow Dash and Applejack about the same and not at all Pinkie Pie.

Surprisingly, I was mostly Applejack (But I picked Scootaloo as a pet!) I had NONE of Twilight, I had alot of Rainbow, and Rarity, Pinkie, and Fluttershy were only a bit.

71a3cb5ce31f8f46fee25a21412c5702.jpg

That wasn't very surprising.

I did it again and still was fluttershy, only I was more rainbow dashy as well and less of a pinkie pie.

Last edited:
A chain and a turtleneck...Do I sense references?

Anyway, I got Pinkie Pie. I was expecting to get Twilight, then Rarity, then Applejack, the Pinkie, then Rainbow, then Fluttershy, actually. I was expecting a lot more Applejack.

Back
Top Bottom