• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

I wonder what my results would have been if it took Cupcakes into account...

Last edited:
*shudders*
I always knew there was a reason I never liked cupcakes.
I will never eat cupcakes ever again. EVER.
I am scarred for life.

So you read it? Seriously, the only thing I found sad was that Rainbow had to be the poor victem. It didn't really scar me. =\

I took the test again and got Twilight. What....The....Fuck?

*shudders*
I always knew there was a reason I never liked cupcakes.
I will never eat cupcakes ever again. EVER.
I am scarred for life.

Sweet Apple Massacre > Cupcakes.

(No, I won't post the link - I'm not even sure if that would even be allowed at this forum.)

So you read it? Seriously, the only thing I found sad was that Rainbow had to be the poor victem. It didn't really scar me. =\

I took the test again and got Twilight. What....The....Fuck?

I am both easily scared and easily scarred. The ending didn't really satisfy me, but then I'm picky about my endings. Effercon, I'm going to have to look that up now.

Oh Ever, curiosity killed the cat.

EDIT: And according to Quizilla, I am Twilight!

Last edited:
I recently read Sweet Apple Massacre and Cupcakes.
I like Cupcakes WAAAAAAAAAY more than SAM because there was (sort of) a plot. There is violence and gore, but it's not overdone.
SAM was just nasty. It contains the murder and taking of virginity of innocent little fillies by BIG MACINTOSH.
Read them if you like, but I think that Cupcakes is much better.

It was just incredibly flat and did absolutely nothing for me. Also, when the rest of the mane 6 talked up the MDW the way they did in that scene, it was so obvious it was them.

I'd give the premise a 7/10, but the execution a 2.5/10.

Dammit, there's this brony-hater at my school who knows I'm a brony, and she sings the MLP theme song in a real shitty country voice. I like to callher 'AppleDick', sonsidering she reminds me of Applejack, but more like a dick.

I agree with Effercon about that. The rest of the mane six were just worshiping MDW. =\

Hey, on one of the posters in that treehouse holding the RD fan club is of rainbow dash like Nyan Cat. =O

Yeah, the latest episode wasn't exactly the best. It was just lacking the air of mystery it should have had. Although I have to give credit for utilizing the Pinkie Sense again.

Were you really expecting a serious mystery around it, honestly? While this show is definitely funny and entertaining, it's not a pinnacle of any kind of serious storytelling - if the plots aren't wholly predictable, it's because they twist things humourously from what you expected, not because they build intrigue to the point of making you not know what to expect. It was obvious the Mare-Do-Well would be the other ponies the way it was obvious Rainbow Dash would end up with the tortoise - it's just a formula plot the way a lot of the episodes are formula plots.

Doesn't mean you can't criticize that, obviously, but picking out this particular episode as epically awful because it wasn't mysterious is pretty bizarre when it's not as if a sense of mystery has ever been one of the show's strong points. I didn't find it especially interesting and I prefer the humourous-twist episodes, but it's not as if this is the first episode to be predictable and formula in its plot.

banner_pinkiepie.jpg
Eep. I like Twilight and Dash a bit better than Pinkie Pie, but...

I got Pinkie Pie, which I kind of expected. Rainbow Dash and Applejack were right after, and then there was Rarity. I really expected more Fluttershy and Twilight and much less Applejack and Rarity.

Took the test and got Rarity. Also scored high in similarity to Rainbow Dash and Twilight Sparkle. Took it once before and got most like RD, with Twilight in second place.
Would personally identify most with Twilight and Rainbow.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom