• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

I would like to join the club. I really don't know much about MLP but am willing to learn. I like the pony designs.
Jace, you can just come in to the club and say "I'm in!" and start chatting about ponies and whatnot.
If you watch the episode backwards, After Spike and Rarity levitate up in the air, Spike gets jealous of Rarity's fire gem and he turns into a large dragon. He then gives away all of his stuff and reverts back to normal, in which he then takes Rarity's fire ruby.

Spike's new dragon form reminds me too much of Discord. O.o

o_0
now I want to watch that episode backwards

Oh, hai. I'd like to join, if you don't mind.

I've been watching ponies for about, hmm, 4-6 months now?

My favorite pony is Fluttershy.

Also, was I the only one who got the "Get my rope." joke last episode?

Don't remember a rope...

Goes out for groceries? Buy a hat!

Didn't anyone notice that that's what Cheerilee did last episode?

Pretty much everything up until the play started. I'm still not particularly thrilled about how they've painted Pinkie as a straight-up glutton this season.

I guess it was a bit boring. ALSO THAT'S NOT HOW YOU PLAY I SPY.

I haven't really noticed that any more than she was in Season 1?
I can only remember her in the beginning of today's episode and that one time she lied to Mrs Cake about eating corn cakes, but in Season 1 there were two episodes when she was eating pretty much all of the cakes in Sugar Cube Corner that were supposed to be for Celestia.
Though I do have to say that despite her being my favourite out of the main characters, when she's reduced to her bare character traits for the sake of a joke, she's easily the most annoying. So long as she gets an episode this season, having her eat too much isn't going to do much harm to her character.

I really liked the reference to Starswirl the Bearded. I enjoy it far too much when shows I watch both build backstory to the world AND reference the continuity.

I'm with Klutzershy on this one - the opening wasn't great, but once the "meat" of the episode came along, it was great, and the song at the end gave me goosebumps - I suppose we can consider this Equestria's national anthem?

It appears I've misjudged Merriwether Williams - all in all, an excellent episode.

I didn't see the first 10 minutes of it, but I loved this episode. I just love Pinkie logic; "The Earth is round. There is no up or down." Also, "A chancellor should think outside the box, so I'm thinking inside the chimney!"

I also liked Pinkie breaking the fourth wall again, like when she walked right, she returned from the left. Of course, she could have gone in the circle, but that was too fast given the speed she was walking

This is a bit confusing, but after the play, a cold gust blew through the mane cast, and they started fighting. But don't Wendigoes come when there IS fighting, not causing the fighting themselves?

I really liked this episode. =)

This is a bit confusing, but after the play, a cold gust blew through the mane cast, and they started fighting. But don't Wendigoes come when there IS fighting, not causing the fighting themselves?

Well my thinking is that either a) The Wendigoes foresaw bickering or b) the storm was happening anyway, but the Wendigoes made it worse.
*shrug*

Back
Top Bottom