• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Suggestions My scratch sprites

hoothoot was kind of easy. I think others will be kind of hard to do.
arrarep.png
- arrarep

baddery.png
- Baddery
this one turned out pretty good. I'm not sure what detail it lacks, though.
C+CC?
EDIT:
generion.png
- generion, evolve. outline shading turned out bad.

Last edited:
On the second one, try either making the dark outline lighter or the light outline darker. And don't spot-shade.

no, it's not a trpoius prevo, I thought it was a dinosaur. besides, doesn't it have bananas on it? coconuts aren't bananas, no they're not.

I know, it's still flying food though.

Anyways, nice job giving it a soft look, not much to crit on this one.

I like your Pokemon! I would really like to know the types of all of them. It's obvious on some, but not on others.

I LOVE kokonaut. I love how you did the wings, tail and beak like leaves. The brown goes well and makes me think trees. Great work.

For you Terry I think the whole point of that post was to try and get wolftamer9 to take requests so you can request something. At least it's what it seems to me.

spectwin.png
- spectwin. it's dragon/ghost.
Edit: oops, I left the palette on. oh well, I'm lazy. I made it at school anyway.

Last edited:
spectrard.png

I don't know if it is supposed to be that way but the right thingy ending in a claw with some yellow on it is rather rough and unsmooth :D I think the eye should be moved up a little. The shading looks good.

cosball.png
- cosball, evos(costar and crosea) to come.

yeah, the tail on spectrard is a bit messed up, I should fix it. the eye was put like that on purpose.
Edit: I fixed generion:
generion-1.png
, and added a prevo for baddery:
spareke.png
a bit messy and small though.

Last edited:
yeah.

sts.png
this is sammy the squirrel from a game I hope to make, "Claustrophobic Squirrel Shack". I can't even decide how to make the game, but it's still cool. oh great, he looks too much like a raving rabbid, doesn't he?

^ Sammy's cool :D I'm tired so I can't think properly or see any problems clearly. That or there aren't any major problems.

Back
Top Bottom