• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open Mysterious Treasures (Accepting Late Sign-ups)

Name:Tessa-May
Level: 16
Speicies: Meowth
Appearance: Unlike most Meowth, she's black and white, with a white star on her head. She is also unusually fluffy. She has green eyes.
Personality: Stubborn, snobby, can be loveable, crazy at times, is motherly to small children and Pokemon.
History: Her trainer found her as a kitten living nearan abandoned post office, and took her in. She was seperated from her trainer, and now lives all alone. She wants to find her trainer agian.
Other: N/A

((@Gardevoir but sort of everyone: OK, sorry. So, The three new people can choose how to come in...))
"Wow! That spheal looks relaxed under that tree!" exclaimed Jed as he hopped in next to the Spheal...

The Meowth was running away from the Growlithe.
"Sheesh, ya can't take one joke seriously, now can ya, puppy?" She called out to the Puppy Pokemon. She dug her claws into the next tree and climbed her way up. The Growlithe was left barking up at her, hoping he could get his jaws on the cat-like Pokemon.
"Sorry, pup, but 'cha barkin' up da wrong tree!" She fell back laughing at her own joke.
The Growlithe left a couple minutes afterwards. The oddly-colored Meowth stretched and looked down. It was about 6 feet down. But, in her eyes, she was three stories up.
"Aw, crap." She mewed, before caterwauling loudly, trying to get attention.

"Ahh...so relaxing" said Jed as he reclined comfortably in the shade..."OMG what's that sound! Is that a... Meowth?"...

Can I still join?
Name: Darkeon
Age (optional) : 16
Level (under 20) : 18
Speicies: Umbreon
Appearance: A regular Umbreon, but wears armor and has a moon shaped crest on his right ear
Personality: Normally quiet and strategical, but around friends is a positive and sometimes talkative Umby. (My nickname for Umbreons)
History: Was born a leader of a hidden group of Umbreon, but, to protect him, they sent him away while they were being attacked. He has no true friends to this point, so all he does is fight and train to become strong enough to find out about his past.
Other: None

Stripe quickly came into view to happily welcome the newcomers "Hi, I'm stripe whats your names?" Stripe said slowly yet happily

((OK, Chaos Tres. You can post how you enter))
Everyone introduced themselves to Stripe. "Let's go find that Meowth!" said Jed.

Name: Chaletica
Level : 19
Species: Sneasel
Appearance: Her tails and left ear are purple. She wears a black headband with red stripes.
Personality: She is friendly, but very tough and never gives up a fight.
History: She was caught at the age of 3. She can't remember much about her trainer, and once when she battled, her trainer disappeared. She was originally named "Iceclaw", but she hated it, and once her trainer was gone, she made a new name for herself. She still gets called "Iceclaw" by some.
Other: no

While the group of pokemon were looking for the Meowth, a small battle was taking place. Well I say small. I mean 1 Piplup, 5 Beedrills.
"Get lost you stupid Kakuna's with wings!" Bubbles yelled, fireing a Water Gun at them. Then, she kind of launched herself through some bushes, barrell rolling as she went. She landed next to the group of pokemon.
"I TOLD YOU TO GET LOST DAMNIT!" Bubbles yelled again, totally oblivious to the pokemon next to her.
She fired a Bubblebeam, that K'O'd one beedrill.

Tessa-May was now clinging onto the branch, freaking out and trying not to look down.
"Of all da things I had to do to get away from that dog, I just had to climb up a tree!" She yelled at herself angrily.
The black and white Pokemon tried to calm down.
"It's alright, Tess. Ya gonna be just fine, relax, relax..."
CRACK
"Ya gonna die. Oh, sweet Mew, I'm gonna die." She said as the branch started to give way. "Ya shouldn't have eaten all that Pokechow, ya fat cat!" She scolded herself.

A lone Umbreon walked in Chorus Woods, when a group of Machoke surrounded him. "What do you want from me?" He asked. The leader, a Machamp, stepped forward, "You are in our part of the forest." Blade thought for a second,saying the kindest thing he could. "Would you please let me go through?" The leader thought this was funny. "Why should I?" Blade angrily replied, "What do I have to do to be allowed through?" The Machoke laughed, knowing he had a type advantage. "Beat me." So they got in their battle positions and a Machoke said "Fight!" and the leader immediately used Seismic Toss, which K.O.ed him, but before falling, Darkeon managed a sharp cry for help.

"I feel... That three pokemon are in desperate needs in this forest!" said Ralts, who could sense other pokemon's emotions. She took out three Twisted spoons, each pointing to a different way. "OK, lets split into three and follow these spoons!" said Jed.
((OK, Worst Username))

Ijii hopped up and down, trying to emphasize the joining question. "Wallop! I'm pretty much the only weird one on the team; you don't have to worry about me. The rest of us are pretty helpful."

((.....Anyone actually notice the Piplup jumping through the tree's and yelling her head off? Or was my post just that crap.....))

Back
Top Bottom