• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Names for the UK - ah, which to use?

Northern Ireland + Republic of Ireland = Island of Ireland.

And no, the UK is actually full of unhappy people.

Yeah and England and Scotland hate eachother
and sometimes England and Wales hate eachother too
we're all a bunch of bastards really

I think you might have to update that definition to 'England is America's bitch and everyone else gets dragged along'.

and sometimes England and Wales hate eachother too
The thing is, Wales is like some ten-year-old kid hanging out with big tough gang members - he might dislike the older guys, but he knows that if he pipes up he'll get the shit beaten out of him. They only let him hang out with them out of pity anyway.

edit: @AK: this is why I prefer to big up my German heritage - we might be hated by the rest of Europe but at least we aren't America's bitch

The thing is, Wales is like some ten-year-old kid hanging out with big tough gang members - he might dislike the older guys, but he knows that if he pipes up he'll get the shit beaten out of him. They only let him hang out with them out of pity anyway.
Lmao

this reminds me of something Tailsy once said... the UK's a dysfunctional family, Scotland's the naggy wife who wants a divorce from England who just wants to read his newspaper, Wales is the confused little kid and Northern Ireland is the crazy aunt that just watches and laughs

or something like that anyway

edit: @AK: this is why I prefer to big up my German heritage - we might be hated by the rest of Europe but at least we aren't America's bitch
Aw, I like Germans even if you used to be nazis 'v' You guys are super organized, have awesome leather goods and you have the biggest gay pride parade in the world.
Even in WWII you had the best clothes ;w;

And yeah the UK is America's bitch right now especially since Tony was Goerge's fuckboy for seven years but at least it's not as universally hated as the US atm
emottootmj5.gif

And most of the population was composed of Nazis because they were desperate + if you weren't you were taken out back and shot D:
They supported the Nazi Party, but it doesn't make them Nazis. Not to my knowledge anyway. To my understanding describing someone as "a Nazi" means "part of the Nazi Party".

Wait.

In this equation of Tailsy's, who represents our overseas terroritories? Can't forget about good ol' Montserrat!

Well

America has been tapping England's ass for years but England is kind of shit-feart to say anything because uh hello Scotland might get a bit offended if she finds out she made him gay

Canada...

you know I had this written down somewhere but I've forgotten most of it...

Well

America has been tapping England's ass for years but England is kind of shit-feart to say anything because uh hello Scotland might get a bit offended if she finds out she made him gay

Canada...

you know I had this written down somewhere but I've forgotten most of it...

Liam once said that Canada is England's favourite son who always writes home but never gets laid

Aw, I like Germans even if you used to be nazis 'v' You guys are super organized, have awesome leather goods and you have the biggest gay pride parade in the world.
Even in WWII you had the best clothes ;w;
Awww, thanks. Belgium's alright, y'know. It's like a non-shitty version of France. It's just that you have a bit of a problem with paedophiles and King Leopold.

They kinda have a problem with not being a country right now. They're the largest NGO in the world.

Back
Top Bottom