• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Naruto Fanclub

Kakuzu = that guy in Akatsuki that
had the 5 hearts and could stitch himself back together and was greedy as hell. He's dead now.

Only spoiler'd because I wasn't sure if that'd count as one.

What in the world...? That's fascinating! But then again, anime isn't all realistic.

Does he have a last name? I'd like to know more about him, but first I need to know whether Kakuzu has a last name.

Don't jump to conclusions, Dewgongeru~ Everyone thought the 9th theme song would come on episode 215 or something, but it turned out to be like 202! Are you guessing or following actual details?

Also, about the dying characters. Everyone thought Gaara was dead, but he's not! Again, don't jump to conclusions.

Ironic: Even though Lee is my absolute favorite character of all time, I am extremely afraid of the ICAT. So I have to call it the Invisible Circus Act Treatment because I don't like saying its name. Hint: Find a synonym for the first word and find out what it is.

Kimimaro died DDDD: he was awesome. Actually it's sorta good because he otherwise would poke Gaara's eye out, but I want him back.

Gaara looks nice in Shippuuden. Everyone looks better than they did before. Except Lee, who looks just about exactly the same.

Scratch Yonbi for 6th favorite character. I decided it's Itachi (go figure) because of the thing Darksong told me about. The story goes something like this:

spontaneous story said:
Huffing, I dash through the long grass. My breath nearly catches in my throat from exhaustion. The figure ahead of me is slowly losing speed as I try to catch up.

But I cannot, even though my velocity is quicker than his. He swerves and enters a building, and I follow. I trip and stumble on the wooden floor. My legs, aching, lift me to the top of the stairs, and I near him at a dead end.

There was no escape for him. I reach out with my hand and touch him on the forehead.

"Tag, you're it!"

The "figure" is Sasuke. I'm still having Darksong find that picture for me...

I'm so obsessed with Kyuubi no Youko lately that I've written his name down on paper over 35 times. On one sheet. Of paper.

Well of course Gaara's not dead.
Chiyo used that life-transfer jutsu on him and brought him back (dying herself in the process) after Akatsuki got his tailed beast, Shuukaku. At least, I think that's what it's name was.

Kakuzu's pretty cool, although I'm sad about him and Hidan's fate...

Cryptica: I'm not sure of the exact date, but CN said it was suppose to be out sometime in April.

Lee is amazing. xDD I am really fond of him, and always have been.

One of my mom's favorite characters is Kimimaro, we were sad to see him go. Kishimoto loves to kill the cool people. D:

Kimimaro was cool but that thing with his bones was creepy. ><
Although I'd kill to be able to turn my spine into a sword. >>

Pssssh the cracking noises every time he's take more bones out was kinda creepy

I'd love to randomly pull a bone out every once and a while yeah

I thought it was all pretty cool. I wasn't unnerved (not that i remember) by any of it. Except now that I think about it I feel sorry for Gaara for the fact that he lost all his chakra...

I don't remember that part.

For me, I kinda wish Tayuya hadn't died. D: She was pretty awesome, especially with those horn-thingies.

I don't know whether I was unnerved with Kimimaro. I don't think I was, but sometimes, it was kind of creepy. For example, how could he move without his spine?

My mom sent me this hilarious card that someone scanned in (his friend gave him bootleg naruto cards for christmas), and the Tayuya card said Yayuya. xDD

I wish I could find his blog again.

Hmmm, join. I don't watch the Japenese epesodes as a rule, (I HATE JAPANESE VOICE ACTORS DON'T KNOW WHY) but I still enjoy the show and know some stuff from my spoilerfriend Jake. And I can't resist looking under spoiler tags, so Jaraiya dies? *sobs incoherently*

Anyway, Favorite Character: Rock Lee. He's annoying, has a weird fear of contractions, and wears a green leotard, but when he does the entire weights-off-haha-like-that's-going-to-help-hahahOH SH** THOSE THINGS WERE HEAVY-then-dashes-around-blindingly-fast thing, I can't help but think he's awesome. I mean, he actually hit Gaara! Sure he almost died because of it, but STILL!

Oh, and he gets drunk!

EDIT: Gaara (after getting beat by Naruto) is pretty awesome. Before that he's just psychotic.

EDIT EDIT: I love this video.

Last edited:
I like the un-psychotic Gaara a little more.

You don't like Japanese voice actors? It's the other way around for me.

You don't like Japanese voice actors? It's the other way around for me.

Nope! Don't know why, they're just annoying.

I think the English voices fit better.

ANYWAY, What's everyones favorite fight and/or scene?

I like where Choji takes the pills (totally steroids) and gets anorexically thin.
I also enjoy the Hinata/Neji spar-off.

I've never watched a single Japanese episode, I don't think. But I'm used to the English ones, so I'm guessing they'll sound weird, at least to me.

Actually, scratch that. I've watched the first two parts of Shippuuden Episode 1 in Japanese. I can only remember Naruto's voice, but I'm pretty sure that he'll sound way different here.

My favorite battle was probably...

I don't know. Either Chouji versus Jiroubou or Neji versus Kidoumaru. Both of them changed me drastically.

Well, Naruto's English voice is horrible, but Sakura's Japanese voice makes me want to claw at my ears. D:

Anywho, my favourite battle is Naruto vs. Haku, after Sasuke was knocked out and almost killed. So emotional.

Also Shikamaru vs. Temari in the Chuunin exams. X3 Best fight evar.

And Naruto Vs. Gaara/Shukaku vs. Giant Frog (forget his name). Epic.

And Naruto Vs. Gaara/Shukaku vs. Giant Frog (forget his name). Epic.
Gammabunta and Naruto teamed up for that, I thought. I mean, at first it was Naruto vs. Gammabunta because of how Jiraya was teaching him the summoning thing, but then Gaara went berserk and yeah.

I say this because I remember there was something about Naruto doing the tarnsformation jutsu with Gammabunta to turn into the Kyuubi to fight Shukaku!Gaara.

Come to think of it, I also remember something about a superpowered asspoke on Naruto's part, but I can't remember if that was in that fight or not.

Back
Top Bottom