• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Naruto Fanclub

Because
Lee turns reeddd...
How is that not creepy? It's not like any old person would do that.

And Cryptica, I guess the ICAT just might be his second flaw. Otherwise he'd be a Mary-Sue except for one thing: his lack of ninjutsu and genjutsu.

I'd say Gai is rather annoying, with his "obsession" with youth, but everyone has a little quirk, don't they? I can't be angry at him just for that... D:

Last night I dreamed:

Kiba and Akamaru (shippuuden) were on a pointless, roller-coaster like ride which was supposed to transport one to a nearby parking lot. The person who ran it accused Kiba of having to choose a certain size of car (there were two sizes: "male" and "female"; female was smaller). He said he had chosen "female" although he and his dog were both male.

Shino and I were in a no-jutsu battle (I didn't have any and he wasn't using insects) and I beat him by sticking his head into the ground and doing a couple of other things.

This is sort of off topic, but my dad was "looking for a good RP on TCoD" even though he doesn't know about it.

I dreamed this all, and at one point I could fly--wait a minute, I think I was a Senkro! :DDDD

BACK ON TOPIC--- I also dreamed that someone in my class said something about Naruto, causing everyone in there to be obsessed with it (except Darksong and I; we already are).

Which reminds me of a news article that someone presented for a current event last year. Some guy stuck his head in a sandbox and died. The person said he was copying a show called "Naruto" (I asked what he was copying, this made me almost go yeep; except I didn't know how at the time), and I read the article when I got home. It was very inaccurate. Naruto wanting to be leader of his village was correct, but it said that he used long tubes to breathe under sand. I think they confused him for one of Mizuki's puppets; that part of the show had been on at the time.

Most of my dreams revolve around Neji and Shikamaru's squads, oddly. Mostly, Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, Shino, Hinata, Kiba and Akamaru aren't in them...

Today is Hinata's birthday! :D

According to our (Darksong and I) calculations, Shippuuden should start either April 9th or 11th, depending on whether it's on Thursdays or Saturdays.

The next episode is on tonight at 10:20 PST, and then it goes back to 1 episode a week at 9:30. Just so you guys know ;D

You mean 10:30 PM for the former and 9:30 PM for the latter. In the US by the way.

I remembered part of my dream!

We were in a marble hall, and we had to do something about Neji, who was not there at the moment.
And at another point we were at an adoption house, probably induced by part of the book Twilight, which I'm reading now.

This is the awesomesauciest picture I've ever drawn, even though it's black and white, and I'm proud of it.

I know it has a whole bunch of eraser smudges, but I'm still proud of it. The border is a bit wacky in a few places, but I was just matching it to the card border and the capability of my drawing (I copied it from a card). Also, it's the second time I've seriously drawn humans, so.... both Ino and Shikamaru's faces look a bit weird.

Accepting critique in case I draw these guys again 8=D

I agree. I think it looks like Shikamaru is craning his neck a bit too much. And Ino's face looks like it has a dent in it.

Ino is too skinny
Her hair really doesn't stick out that much
What ARE those strange bubbles coming out of their heads
As said before, Shikarmaru's neck is strange
Ino's head has a dent
I can't understand Ino's stomach/hips what is going on
Ino's head not only has a dent but it's kinda shaped weird on the top

Otherwise, It's actually very nice :)

redlines.png

Ever since I got a calendar at Uwajimaya yesterday, I've really liked Sai....... Lee beats him by the tiniest thing you can think of though.

Wait I think they tie....

^Ditto. He can be weird sometimes, though. For example, when he was first introduced... XP

Speaking of Sai...I have a picture of him. But before I ink it over, I'll need to get criticism on it. It's just an outline at the moment. I know that the leaf on the forehead protector is missing (I erased it), and his left (our right) hand is weird.

darksong046.jpg

He's sitting on an invisible table :DDDD

Last edited:
I drew Lee! No critique please--somehow I'm uncomfortable with people critiquing on Naruto fanart.

bulletbill025.jpg

Back
Top Bottom