• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Naruto Fanclub

Yes, it's almost guaranteed to be.

But

HOLY SHIT
Hinata finally admitted she loves him and now Naruto's fighting Pain and the Kyuubi is out and he's got 6 tails and it's awesome I'm reading it right naaaaoooo

HINATA IS SO CUTE! I always thought that would happen on the last episode BUT WHO CARES? :D I always guess wrong anyway.

I've only seen up to episode 33... (But I looked at the spoiler anyway because I don't care)

That must be epic. Which number episode is that?

...Yeah, I know, I'm crazy when it comes to Hinata. Don't kill me D:

On what happened with me, I was showing my friends my six favorite Naruto cards (but I don't really do anything with them other than keep them on my nightstand). She said Chouji was fat and I shoved her for it, but I go out of control like that... but I forgived her because she didn't know. :3

In short, it was a chaotic day.

Well I didn't say "episode". The key word there is reading.

But omg so cuuute and she looks freaking ready to kick ass and yessss

Oh, okay. I don't really get Shounen Jump... I only have two older ones.

Ironically, I was humming
K.K. Love Song from Animal Crossing
a lot at school before you told me about it because I was trying to either focus or calm down.

Obviously, my dream last night was about Hinata. Oddly, for some reason, I also thought about what it would be like if I were Sasuke's older sister.

I hope that this won't be too far from us... Here, we have up to 37. I'm guessing I'm too impatient.

Last edited:
Oddly, for some reason, I also thought about what it would be like if I were Sasuke's older sister.

I hope that this won't be too far from us... Here, we have up to 37. I'm guessing I'm too impatient.

First paragraph: I was wondering what it would be like if i were sitting next to Sasuke... in a random place.

Second: Old data, we have 41 :D

Yes... Do you guys think that Hinata's confession will be in or before the 45th volume of the manga? As far as I know, that's what the bookstore will have if we check back by Sakura's birthday. :3

But I am just overly excited.

Funny thing is, Cryptica and I sometimes act like the characters are real. For example, after Sasuke
killed Orochimaru
, we applauded XD

I also have a Combusken named Sasuke who just evolved into Blaziken. I'm planning on using him in the Elite Four and then teaching him ThunderPunch at the Battle Frontier move tutor :D

Yes... Do you guys think that Hinata's confession will be in or before the 45th volume of the manga? As far as I know, that's what the bookstore will have if we check back by Sakura's birthday. :3

But I am just overly excited.

Funny thing is, Cryptica and I sometimes act like the characters are real. For example, after Sasuke
killed Orochimaru
, we applauded XD

I also have a Combusken named Sasuke who just evolved into Blaziken. I'm planning on using him in the Elite Four and then teaching him ThunderPunch at the Battle Frontier move tutor :D

Paragraph 1: Possibly, that depends. I only go by issue number. What point are you at at the end of your current volume? That might give me an accurate prediction.

Second paragraph: Haha, I do that too x3

Third paragraph: ...I had a few Pokemon in PMD2 named after Naruto characters, does that count?

Yup, I have Neji as well :D

A weird thing that happened on my Emerald:

Against Flannery said:
Sasuke is in love with Foe Camerupt!

And as if that weren't enough, he didn't move for eight turns or so.

I just thought of the "what point I'm at thing." At the end of 41, Jiraiya
is battling Pein in the... I think it's called the Sage Mode. The last word is "you're...!" Even though I don't really know how that was supposed to help.

You probably can guess what I will say next.

I know, I know, I'm overly excited. I'll stop saying that now.

Aha, that's just come out a few weeks ago. I'm pretty sure Hinata's confession will be in the next volume then.

WOO-HOO ~

Since I don't really have anything else to contribute, I'll just say that I'm actually so impatient that I went to gymnastics earlier this morning, and while I'm normally tired out by the end, it seemed like I didn't lose an ounce of my energy :D

But of course, it's all because I'm crazy about Hinata :3 Who wouldn't be?

But I'm also kind of sad that Deidara died... he had a good sense of humor.

Last edited:
This, too.

I also like to think of Pokémon that represent each character... sometimes, they differ between Shippuuden and... not-Shippuuden. The closest thing I can think of for Hinata is Sunflora. One problem, though...

It doesn't open its eyes.
But here's what I have so far.

Naruto = Ninetales
Sakura = Cherrim
Sasuke = Blaziken, as mentioned above
Kakashi = Cacturne

Hinata = Sunflora / ???
Kiba = Pretty much any canine Pokémon with a pre-evolution, but I've especially seen Arcanine
Shino = Yanmega / Heracross (even though I usually imagine him as the latter; however, a male Vespiquen works as well.)
Kurenai = ???

Neji = Lucario (at one point switched to Noctowl and then Luxray but is back again :D)
(Rock) Lee = Hitmonlee (Rolling Kick, Seismic Toss, Last Resort, Jump Kick)
TenTen = Farfetch'd
Gai = Um... I had one but I forgot. Medicham, perhaps?

Shikamaru = Alakazam (Dark-type?)
Ino = Grumpig (woohoo psychic boar/pig/whatever)
Chouji = Makuhita/Hariyama/Munchlax, but Entei in Shippuuden because of his hairstyle that looks like Entei's mane :3
Asuma = I have no idea.

There are a lot more, but I decided not to bore you all with this :3

Cryptica and I made up a Chidori Pokemon move while playing Mario Kart (oddly...) based on pre-Shippuuden. Spot any errors?

Chidori

Type: Electric
Power Points: 5
Power: 120 (recommendation for adjustments?)
Accuracy: 95
Priority: -1
Description: The user leashes a punch of thunderous power from its fist. After two PP of this move are used, the user gives 1/4 of its HP to use this move. This move's PP cannot be restored by an ETHER or ELIXIR. Its PP also cannot be increased by a PP UP.

Contest: 2 appeal, 1 jam. (Cool)
Combos-
Before: None
After: Curse or Charge

TM: Not a TM

Learned by: Emerald version

Get a male Blaziken and name it Sasuke. Make sure you have a male Cacturne named Kakashi in your party. Go to the Battle Frontier and teach it ThunderPunch from the move tutor. ThunderPunch will become Chidori.

Missing anything...?

Random question because I'm paranoid that way.

Will Shippuuden be on the same time, same place Naruto is on now? It's just that it's been only reruns for the past two weeks and (see top sentence).

Back
Top Bottom