• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Naruto Fanclub

Yes, Ino does mean boar, but Chouchou is butterfly and ji can mean child or love.

Something like that.

Chouji = (chou) butterfly (ji) child = caterpillar :3

Ino = boar = MALE pig or elephant o_O

I hope Sakura kills Karin :) That would be the best victory ever.

Oddly, I was looking for a wild Luxio to name Neji (I already had the ball capsule and everything), and on the 4th or 8th male Luxio, the first time it attacked my Lopunny, Ame (Lopunny is my Pokesona now - we both have a tendency to chew and my sister thinks I'm cute), it was infatuated by Cute Charm. When I caught the Luxio and realized he had the right nature and ability, I literally went "whajagaflagr" or something along those lines.

Neji would never fall for an ability like Cute Charm o_O And of all things, it had to be my Pokesona...

Anyway, the next three or four Naruto manga books will be at my nearby Barnes & Noble in two days or so! Maybe what I call "EPIC WIN" will be there....

Last edited:
Never heard of it.

But it shouldn't be long before Shippuuden is on here. Anyone have an idea what week it'll be on yet? :D

We passed by Uwajimaya but didn't go in earlier today on a field trip. At the last second my sister pointed a Naruto poster out to me. Obviously, the only one I recognized in that split second was Neji.

I FOUND WHERE THEY'RE AIRING THE SHIPPUUDEN EPISODES

It's on like an official website or some shit. Which could possibly mean that they keep Hidan's cussing and other things that would've gotten ripped from the dub otherwise. But I dunno.

Just saw it on a commercial and I was like "... TO THE CLUB"

naruto.viz.com? I've tried that D:

Of course, I keep forgetting to go there and can't finish the 39th episode.

Only 2 more weeks of April left...

And I went to the bookstore and they said they didn't know when the 45th Naruto manga book would be there D: EPIC WIN, WHERE ARE YOU!

EDIT: It looks they will only be airing it online for a while... :(

Last edited:
Guys, do any of you know if Shippuuden will air on a different channel/time? I know they'll show it eventually; if you have the 13th uncut box set it shows a preview of the 10th theme song on the first disc.

I'm actually wondering about the next manga book. I've been wondering... when does 45 come out in America? I've had 44 for at least a month now and there's still no sign of 45. It's been so long that my friend has been saying "I want epic win!"

:/ Hmm.

I have no idea, but I think it's when Pein plans his attack on the Leaf village. Or after. Whatever is right after Sasuke kills Itachi.

I looked in the back of 44 and it said... July. >:( so loooong But I'm still not sure.

I did social studies today and found an interesting quote of Confucius (a Chinese philosopher). It's something along the lines of this:

When you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves.

On another note...

Happy Birthday, Chouji!

(And me on the 3rd and Deidara on the 5th, but Deidara's dead so I guess it doesn't count :()

I really don't form opinions on things until I read them. (Except Hinata, of course. :3 )

Oh, well, I could just go to Uwajimaya and look at the pictures if I don't want to wait two months x3 (AKA until after we go to Great Wolf Lodge on Neji's birthday)

I found a great website to watch naruto shippuden subbed called watchanimenow.com, and the subbing is good. I am on shippuden 14.

I've yet to watch the 43rd xD Pretty far. I haven't watched it for about two weeks, though. I've pretty much been deprived from Naruto.

Now I'm trying to find out what Kimimaro's other dance is. I know Larch, Clematis, Camelia, and Bracken, but it said there were five.

EDIT: Willow dance.

Thanks...

I'm sad, though, because I think Chouji's dad died.... :'( Thanks anyway, though, I'm still storming through it!

EDIT:
Nope, he didn't.

Hinata's thing was EPIC, though :3 I actually wrote it all down so that I could show my friend. Waiting for chapter 446... whee....

I was so excited I hardly ate any lunch xD Now you can see my loopy craziness.

Although I'm kind of sad about Neji because he's so concerned about his cousin and he doesn't even know Hinata loves Naruto.

darn you, Sakura. Answer out loud next time

Last edited:
Does anyone here think Neji has a slight sense of humor, if anything? In my opinion it's impossible not to have a sense of humor...

Joinfish.

Neji does seem to have a slight sense of humour. At least he's got sarcasm.

Also, (SPOILER FOR EPISODE 90-109 OF THE ANIME) Did anyone else here go wtf at mini Sanbis in the Sanbi's stomach? I wonder if there are mini Kyuubi in the Kyuubi's stomach too. If so, I would totally get eaten and steal a mini Kyuubi with me :3 *Total Kyuubi and Kyuubi Naruto fan* :DDD

Back
Top Bottom