• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Naruto Fanclub

Won't he try to defend Sasuke, since they're so close? Or try to do something about it?

Something I said on Friday:

The only thing predictable about Naruto is that it always leaves off on the most suspenseful parts.

I had a whole bunch of predictions and they all were false.

I can't wait until next Friday! School is out for me, but I'm more excited for the next chapter. :)

This whole ordeal with Danzo is ridiculous. I still can't believe he's actually Hokage. When he allowed Sasuke to be pursued as a missing-nin, I wasn't that suprised, honestly. When are we going to go out of Naruto bizarro world and back into the real story arc?

This whole ordeal with Danzo is ridiculous. I still can't believe he's actually Hokage. When he allowed Sasuke to be pursued as a missing-nin, I wasn't that suprised, honestly. When are we going to go out of Naruto bizarro world and back into the real story arc?

I guess this kind of fits in, since it leads up to the fact that Sasuke arrives back at the village, and foreshadows on what happens. >:D

On that note, I wonder what Sasuke will do when he arrives at Konoha...
the chapter didn't leave off on such a suspenseful note this time, but I still want the next seven days to pass quickly.

I guess this kind of fits in, since it leads up to the fact that Sasuke arrives back at the village, and foreshadows on what happens. >:D

On that note, I wonder what Sasuke will do when he arrives at Konoha...
the chapter didn't leave off on such a suspenseful note this time, but I still want the next seven days to pass quickly.

inorite. Even though it wasn't that suspenseful, it's still at least a little exciting.
Also, wouldn't Sai trying to charade what he can't talk about be kind of funny? I bet there are loopholes to that seal that no one's trying to discover

New character obsession: Sora.

If you don't know who he is, see Shippuuden episode 58.

"Guy with a bird talon" :)

does everyone read the manga i just watch the anime y the way who wants to see the 3rd shippuden movie.

I haven't seen any of the Shippuuden movies, but I both read and watch Naruto. Come to think of it, Cryptica's watching the episodes with Sora in it right now. (Staring on Episode 59 I think). And Suigetsu makes his first appearance in the anime next week. ~

Last edited:
I only read the manga, mostly because I can never seem to manage to remember when it's on. :v

Awww, you're totally missing the -- *counts on fingers* SECOND most awesome character! Simulated Jinchuuriki for the win X)

....I gotta draw that Seishun Kyousoukyoku pic...

I haven't seen any of the Shippuuden movies, but I both read and watch Naruto. Come to think of it, Cryptica's watching the episodes with Sora in it right now. (Staring on Episode 59 I think). And Suigetsu makes his first appearance in the anime next week. ~
Suigetsu's already in there.

In the anime, he doesn't make a major appearance (as in, Team Hebi) until tomorrow. :) I need to remind myself to make another milkshake.

Okay, then maybe I'm mistaken. 116. WHATEVER THE NEXT EPISODE IS WITH SUIGETSU IN IT.

Checked: 114 is the latest one out as far as I know. Which of us is mistaken here?

You are. 115 is on animefreak.tv. Oh, and Suigetsu is in it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom