• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Naruto Fanclub

*shrug* Cryptica and I stick to the website for some reason. Mainly we just like to go with the flow with the anime, but not the manga of course. If I hadn't followed Zora's link, I wouldn't know who Pein was until July 7th.

Whoa! Only 6 days until the next books come out in the US! :D :D :D

Yeah, me too. Sasuke's been traveling for days and Tsunade's STILL in a coma ;_;

I was so excited I almost forgot Spoiler tags :D

This.

Apparently, they like to celebrate birthdays a day early.

"Ever feel like giving a character a hug when that's the last thing the character would want?"

Of course ^^ I've dreamed it five times.

And Suigetsu's episode isn't up yet. MILKSHAKES! D:

No he is exatly like Kabuto. needs to be stabbed in or around the FACE!
god he just fills me with RAGE

Kabuto hurt Kiba. that means he DIES!

>.> :(

and Danzo Killed Awesome little messanger frog

and btw why did they pick him? i didnt get to watch

And. Did Naruto just say he was going to kill Sasuke? !!!

No, he said he wasn't going to reveal any information because otherwise the people would get revenge and then Hebi would get revenge and then.... if you had read carefully, you would have seen that Naruto said that the vengeance goes on.

The main reason Great Wolf Lodge is fun is that my friend talks in her sleep. Two especially funny things happened when she did so:

For one thing, she answers questions we ask her. The odd thing is, she read my mind.

I thought about asking, "Neji and TenTen. What do you say?" And ... let's see how to word this, um... well, it wasn't really anything, but it was the first thing that came to my mind... since my friend is silly like that, I could imagine her answering , "They love each other...."

And when I did ask her, she said the exact same thing. In the same tone. The first thing I ask her when she woke up was, "[name], by any chance are you psychic?"

The second thing also had to do with Neji but was not caused by me.

Sleeptalking Friend said:
Now I hate you because you're not Neji.
I love you Neji.
Oh my gosh, I break up with you Neji.
No, it's me.
It's this lightbulb.
I love this lightbulb so much!

And then she went on a honeymoon with the wall, to San Francisco. o_O

And then she went on a honeymoon with the wall, to San Francisco. o_O

Actually, it was Paris.

I can't wait for Thursday so I can see Juugo! :D[/excuse]

Maybe someone here will be able to figure out the phrase "Juugo is only an excuse..." >:D

Spoiler for newest Naruto chapter wtf? Danzo has the sharingan?

I'm gonna watch Naruto episode 117 now.

I know. Cryptica and I are trying to think of things that will happen next, even though Naruto is virtually unpredictable.

I watched 116 yesterday, but I want to see 117 on the site.

Happy belated birthday Sasuke!

I actually got the idea to draw this from the "hands-and-mouths ending" from Shippuuden; this is the very last picture shown. Oh, and I tend not to like criticism on my Naruto fanart because I already made a copy for my dad anyway

And....

THE FIRST FOUR SHIPPUUDEN EPISODES

ON ITUNES

IN ENGLISH!!!

Awesome :3 and the first one is free, too. I watched them yesterday.

I really don't think Sasuke hates everyone. :( I do have things to back up what I said though!

• The scene where Sasuke left. After saying "Thanks for everything..." to Sakura, he knocked her out. They were standing in the middle of the stone path during that part. However, when Sakura woke up, she was lying on the nearby bench with no injuries to show that she had fallen and hit the ground! That probably means that during that black-out section, Sasuke had caught her and placed her there [more minor things could have happened although I would have no idea because I'm not psychic]. If he really did hate everyone, he would have just let her fall to the ground.
  • The 12th ending. There are little green "lights" that surround Sakura at one point. At the ending for episode 80 of Shippuden, where Asuma died, Kurenai was holding Asuma's hand and it disappeared into those same lights. In ending 12, the lights form into a human-like figure that appears to reach out for Sakura. Since those lights probably stand for someone lost, but not necessarily who died, I think they are Sasuke.
    A little miscellaneous thing: Also, it shows the figure trying to grasp Sakura's hand on the word "souai," which is mutual (as in requited) love...

:D

It's still a mystery how Sasuke was able to stop the Amaterasu... I seriously don't know how to spell that.

I know this might be obvious but I thought I would mention the first part.

The song "Little Wonders" or something that has the line "these small hours..." (I don't know who it's by) reminds me of Sasuke as well.

Opinions on Kakashi Chronicles:

It was a cool addition to the series. However, there were a lot of sad parts, like Obito's death, but overall it was pretty nice. :) It was also useful to know who the White Fang of Konoha was. My favorite parts were when Kakashi was leaping around with the Chidori; it looked so cool!

Opinions on most recent chapter:

....Venus fly trap protagonist....

Due to my excitement of Zetsu popping up during the Kage meeting. It was so funny: "Hellooooo!" And Neji and the others made another minor [ :( ] appearance in the chapter, although I don't know exactly what's wrong with Ino, although with the talk between Sai and Sakura I could guess. In my opinion, it was one of the most foreshadowing chapters, especially to those foreshadowing a sad event. Will they seriously kill Sasuke? Probably....

Last edited:
No, some guy PM'd me about it, and I don't plan on joing since I'm not really an expert at this type of stuff D:

Back
Top Bottom