• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

New Games: Pokemon Black and White 2

There's also more Legendaries. Heatran, Cresselia, the Lake Trio, the Regis, and the Latis.

sadgfhghghfgf

dfgfjhkghdgvfdghghkhjkgfjghjkkghjgf

that sound you just heard
was an eargasm of epic proportions upon me hearing some of the soundtrack in this game holy shit
brb flailing and unable to contain my eeeeeeeee's for the next week

No but seriously some of the remixes they made are amazing.
(i say some, i mean all of them)

Yeah, I'll be getting White 2 too. It has Latias and Electabuzz and pools of lava :3

EDIT: Another thing that scares me: Burgh's Gym.
gym3.png

Last edited:
Turns out to get the Shining Charm (the item that makes shinies easier to find) you need to see all National Pokedex pokemon. Also, BW2 has something similar to the Red Gyrados. After completing the Unova dex, you get access to a Pokemon Sanctuary. In the center, there's a shiny Haxorus.

EDIT: Another thing that scares me: Burgh's Gym.
gym3.png
burgh has the best gym in the game ok
it is the best.

he has the best bit in the end credits too oh my actual god

i don't know why i've not been in this thread bw2 is amazing and i can't wait to play it in english fsjhfsjghdjskg is it october yet

In English Hue is Hugh, Achroma is Corless (according to a UK magazine), Shizui is Marlon, Pokéwood is Pokéstar Studios, and the NA release date is October 7.

Not happy with any of these names. The best one so far is Roxie.

I like Homika's english name though. :3 Roxie's pretty cool, though it'd be better if it was spelled Roxy.

Oh my god. The English names are fine. You will get used to them, just like happens every new game. Is it really worth complaining over?

I like Homika's english name though. :3 Roxie's pretty cool, though it'd be better if it was spelled Roxy.

-ie has a greater implication of 'toxic'. I'm not sure how I feel about having both Roxanne and Roxie, but it's a totally cute name. Marlon is great, too.

... aren't Hue/Hugh more or less the same name? or am I missing something here?

Except the Japanese name is relevant to the Gen. 5 protag (Japanese, anyway) and rival theme naming. (Bel/Bianca=white, Cheren=black, Touya, Touko, Kyouhei, and Mei=transparency).

They probably just chose the wrong romanization for ヒュウ like when they took the wrong meaning of Touya and Touko to make Hilbert and Hilda, but it's still a little sad.

Corless is an awful name though.

(aka hope complains about useless, easily fixed things).

Back
Top Bottom