• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

New guy says achmed

Nimler

<--- read it, it's true.
'Ello' I'm Black Yoshi's older brother.:dead: I have something of a smart mouth and I'm kinda compulsive."Not that different my brother an I accept in every other way" I'm a snowboarding jockey who has ditched school to go.*whispers* Baby bro has too.:grin: I hope to have a good time on the Cave of Dragon Flies Forums.:talking:

Achmed the Dead Terrorist? :o
(SILENCE! I kill you!)

Obviously by that I meant welcome. Etc.

I'll answer the questions:
Yes, Achmed the dead Terrorsit(Jeff: What kind of terrorist?
Achmed: A terrifieing.... terrorist....)
And we skip school to snowboard about.... three times per season. We call in sick. =3 Over all, we go snowboarding about 15 times a season.

Achmed the dead terrorist is a puppet operated by the vantriloquist Jeff Dunham. (Sounds like dunum) :p

Back
Top Bottom