• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

New Winnie the Pooh Shorts

hopeandjoy

yan ya yan ya yaa iii yaaa
As in, Disney is making another compilation shorts based off of the stories from the books they didn't adapt in the first one.

Trailer

So much nostalgia. Please don't screw this up, Disney.

Except between this and Toy Story 3, I'm still really upset that Mom let me give my childhood (and I mean childhood) stuffed animal Pooh away.

I honest-to-God thought this topic was about Winnie the Pooh shorts, as in comfy-and-easy-to-wear shorts. And I was kind of puzzled as to why somebody would make a topic in Entertainment about it.

I knew about this. I'm so going to see it...though I did question the cast at first.

Some voices were changed (The only ones I know who've changed are Rabbit [Changed to Tom Kenny....could do it...he has range], Owl [Changed to Craig Ferguson....by the trailer he sounds....okay..he's not who I picture when I think Owl], and Eeyore [Changed to Bud Luckey...I didn't even notice to I read some Youtube comments...but why get rid of Peter Cullen D:]

So, yeah, this seems like it'll turn out good. :3

I was going to make a thread on this earlier but didn't.

Anyways, I'm super excited to see it. When I was younger all I had to watch were the old Disney stuff, and I absolutely LOVED Winnie the Pooh. I recently decided to go back and watch the old stuff again just for the hell of it and it's still pretty awesome.

So yeah, definitely seeing it. Very glad that they're going back to making it with regular 2D animations. THAT'S the way it's supposed to be.

Winnie the Pooh was always amazing and you know that both me and my mom are going to cry when we go see this in theaters because this is the kind of thing I watched when I was really little. :3

I watched a bit of Winnie the Pooh when I was younger, but I honestly can't remember it all that well. Yet when I saw the trailer for this, my heart lit up. I actually want to see this in theaters.

I remember having a Winnie the Pooh themed room as an infant. I still have my musical pooh bear and a hair band that had Pooh's head attatched to it. Unfortunately, I have no one too have as an excuse to see it with.

Back
Top Bottom