• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

No Turning Back [Humans in Equestria] (Humans, Ponies OPEN)

Re: No Turning Back [Humans in Equestria] (Humans OPEN)

Done, Flareth and LittleStream. With 2 humans in and another 2 reserved, I'll open ponies again.

Although, with the unexpected explosion in popularity this has gotten, I may have to close off submissions altogether before too long, minus people who are already reserved, of course.

Name: Alyson Westing

Sex: Female

Appearance (text or image): Long reddish-brown hair with brown eyes. Wears black horn-rimmed glasses. Usually wears green or white blouses with either jeans or leggings. Is around 5'5" in height and has an average weight.

Biography (Including why they joined the IHRS): Alyson was always curious about the world and what could exist out in space. She wanted to be an astronaut when she was little, but later on in life, her skill in writing gave her other ideas. She was studying in journalism in college when she heard about the IHRS. Remembering her childhood dreams, she signed on as a journalist to relay new information to Earth.

Station Role: Observer/Journalist

Personal Quote: "Curiosity is what drives us along...makes us progress."

This RP is not about MLP FiM, it's about ponies and humans in equestria. There is no
Celestia or Luna! >=O

But no one from MLP FiM will be mentioned. She may be celestia of equestria, but she wont be mentioned......

Will she?

Jesus you people post fast. Not that I'm complaining, I'm surprised how quickly this got off the ground. Thanks to everybody who'

Flareth: You're in!

Windyragon: You're reserved. Race is your call as long as it's in the list.

DarkAura: Sorry, but I'm afraid LS99's got it right. Alicorns seem to be the gods of the FiM world, and if they're not, they're still definitely very rare and special things. Overall, they seem a bit too likely to overshadow other characters, human and pony alike.

On two other notes:

1. How does everyone feel about starting the RP this Saturday at about noon Central US time? I'd still like one more completed pony before I do this, though.

2. List of characters/reserves has been added to the first post. If I made any mistakes with yours, please let me know.

How does everyone feel about starting the RP this Saturday at about noon Central US time? I'd still like one more completed pony before I do this, though.

I'm gonna most likely be taking SATs at that time. As long as you don't go too far along without me, it's cool though...

That means 11:00 AM for me.

Don't go to far without me, I won't wake up til 1:00 PM D:

Flareth - How long will SATs tie you up? Should the 2-post-per-day rule be enough to make sure things don't go too far without you?

Sunflower - Thanks!

Mewtini - Don't worry, it shouldn't be a problem =D

Well, I'm on the east coast and probably will get out around 2 PM/3 PM...I think I'll be fine..

Will finish this form later;

Name: Rain Chaser

Race: Pegasus

Age (Human equivalent): 13

Appearance (text or image): (Will put picture later)

Biography (Including what motivated them to investigate the IHRS pod landings):

Cutie Mark and meaning (Ignore for gryphons or baby dragons): Three rain drops going somewhat sideways. They are basiclly raindrops being chased.

Personal Quote: "I'm awesome, so deal with it."

I'll go ahead and make the first post at noon, then. A couple of hours shouldn't throw things too off-balance.

EDIT: RP topic's up, and the first post gives us a title drop!

If you've reserved, just complete your character sheet and you can jump in as soon as I approve it.

Last edited:
Not sure if i posted this; internet's shitty, so i cant tell.

Name: Rain Chaser

Race: Pegasus

Age (Human equivalent): 13

Appearance (text or image): Her coat is a lime green. Her mane is a sea blue as her bangs go into her eyes. She always has determined eyes on.

Biography (Including what motivated them to investigate the IHRS pod landings): When she was born in Cloudsdale, her parents had left her, and no one even knew she had existed. She then found a small Cloud house to live in. As she grew older, she had gotten her cutie mark and was highly revered for having a talent for conrolling and chasing rain. She is now one of the high ranking weather Pegasi, and was noticed by the Wonderbolts, but only slightly. She looks up to Rainbow Dash, Pegasus who has done the Sonic Rainboom TWICE and has saved Equestria TWICE. She makes sure she gets on Rainbow's good side. After seeing the pod whisk into the sky, she wanted to be like rainbow, who would have helped Ponyville. Wanting to be loyal to Ponyville, she decided to check it out.

Cutie Mark and meaning (Ignore for gryphons or baby dragons): Three rain droplets going sideways. Means Rain chaser has a special talent for controlling and "chasing" rain.

Personal Quote (Something for your character to say that gives their personality/attitude in a nutshell): "Oh, what would Rainbow Dash do?"

Back
Top Bottom