• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

(Now doing requests!) The Place Where I Dump My Sprites

Re: The Place Where I Dump My Sprites

I decided to start a reletively simple form of recoloring. Inverts.
invertedoddish.png

EDIT: Also, another revamp.
revampedmagikarp.png

Last edited:

:o
Revamp is nice! Imma use that as my avatar at some point!

And re-verts are nice.

Yay :3 I accidentally made an avatar!

ALSO, to make this worthwhile, I will now be doing requests, and you may request any type of sprite that I've showcased, except for scratch. Each person will be allowed two requests at a time. The form will be on the first post.

I will use up my two. do a favor for a fellow Fjer would ya?

Type: Revamps
Pokemon: One is Squirtle, the other Jigglypuff.
Other: Yellow sprites, plz.

Ooh requests!
Type: Splice
Pokemon: Absol, Lucario, Typhlosion, Entei, Whimsicott
Other: BW sprites for all pleaz

For JSA:
revampedjigglypuff.png
revampedsquirtle.png

For Absurd:
splicerequest1.png

I'm not really happy with how any of these turned out, but it's not like I can do better :P

Also, another one of the semi-different splices that I forgot to upload!
newsprite.png

Thanks for the sprite! It looks awesome!

Oh, and some crit for the semi-different splice: On some parts of the head, the outline seems to disappear because the outline color is so similar to the color of the body. What did you make it from?

@AA: I don't quite remember, but I think it was Gastrodon, Shedinja, Electrike, Misdreavus, and one other.

@JSA: You think so?

@CoD: I'll get on it tomorrow!

Requesting another one.
Type: Revamp
Pokemon: Typhlosion
Other: From Silver, please :)
[Question! How many requests can we have open at once?]

Hm. I've never done a devamp of a sprite with no old sprites :3 Should be fun.

Two requests per person, and no limit to how many people. But if I get alot of requests, don't expect it for a while. I tend to procrastinate.

Back
Top Bottom